Chapter 34 (I got you)

Hello Salam #TLIMMsquad how are we all and how is 2018 treating y'all? Hope it's well with y'all. A huge shoutout goes to the first commenter on the previous chapter which is (@nirdini). God bless you lovely. Here's the next chapter and i hope you'll enjoy it.
#TLIMM
#TLIMMsquad
#TeamZainMalik
#TeamAmalik
💜
*************
"Hey.. Zain what's up with you ".
Malik flipped his fingers in Zain's face. She seemed to have zoned out and lost in her thoughts. She was seated on the sofa with a glass of orange juice in her hand which clearly she hasn't made any sip from. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Malik's footsteps coming into the living room from the bedroom. Getting out of her reverie,she quickly averted her gaze to him making the juice spill on Malik's white shirt.
"Oh no i am so sorry my love. I will get this cleaned up".

She instantly stood up and put the glass on the coffee table as she led Malik by taking his hand to get him changed into another shirt.
"It's okay babe i startled you. I'm sorry but you were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even notice i came into the room ".
He told her. She just nodded her head in silence as she began to unbutton his shirt to take it to the laundry. Wondering why she was exceptionally silent today,he didn't utter a word too as he watched her take his shirt to the laundry and took another white shirt out of the closet as she passed it to him. He took it from her and wore it as she came in front of him to help him button it up. He noticed how she has been keeping her gaze away from him not wanting to look him in the eye. She was looking anywhere but him. He lifted her chin up and his heart dropped at the sight of her. She looked worried and very unlike his Zain.
"Hey what's with you? What's in that pretty little head? ".
He questioned as he tilted her head sideways with her face still in his hands as if he was inspecting it for some kind of injuries.

"What's bugging you,you look worried Zain and you zone out most of the time lately".
She smiled at him to assure him that she's okay and spoke. "Nothing love,i am okay now let's get you all ready for work before you run late ".

"No i won't take that fake smile that didn't reach your eyes,tell me what's making you worried and overthinking". He spoke more seriously this time making her look up at him.

"Come here."
He held her hand to the bed as he made her sat on the edge of it".

"I promise you i am fine. I am okay" . She sighed as she watched him sit near her bringing her hand to his. The look in his eyes was saying "not taking no for an answer" and she sighed again remembering how persistent Malik is.

"No you're not okay Zain. I can tell it,i can feel it. Your eyes,your face,amd your silence gave you out".

He held her shoulders looking at her persuasively urging her to tell him what's been bugging her mind.

She looked down and began to play with her fingers debating whether to tell him what's been bothering her for days or not. She thought about whom to tell about whatever she's facing other than her husband and she couldn't think of anyone,not even her parents nor her sister. Feeling the words heavy on her tongue, they began to roll out slowly from her mouth as Malik watched and listened to her with keen interest.

"You know,it's been a year and a half since my miscarriage. And there's still no news or sign of me conceiving ever since. I just..."
She stopped midsentence looking at him.
He knew where this discussion was heading to but he still nodded his head at her urging her to carry on,so she continued to spill.

"I just want to know if the doctor told you anything about my chance of conceiving again while i was in coma for those couple of days. If he has Malik please do tell me because i am getting tired of waiting and waiting. It's freaking me out, i am scared worried sick and i am beginning to lose every single hope i have".
She buried her face in him as she broke down and the tears began to fall and stain down her face. He still didn't say a word as he held her running her back to console her sobbing. He knew it would come to this someday and he doesn't blame Zain for fretting over this, for she is only human and not perfect. He made sure her sobs have subsided befor he began to speak in a soothing gentle way while still holding her.

"You see,the doctor didn't say that you won't be able to conceive after that miscarriage. Infact he said you are perfectly okay and could conceive again anytime soon at that time. But Zain,you see every human being goes through a series of tests and trials right from birth to the very last breath. I won't lie to you,i can't imagine the pain of a mother losing her child and not being able to conceive again. You have shown resilience and strength throughout this and it's only normal for you to reach a breaking point. But my love,sometimes it's only through a long wait that we get to see and understand what Allah has blessed us with and realise that what we get in the end is worth the long wait. Zain,with or without a child we will still be together,i won't love you less and no matter what i want you to know that you're not alone in this. I got you".

He heard her heave a sigh with a hiccup as she raised her face to look at him. He user his finger to brush the stray tear from her face. Truly, his words have been comforting and soothing to her. And to know that she's not alone in this, brought her relief and some peace inside him. She rested her head on the crook of his neck and relaxed more feeling his steady heartbeat as he rubbed circles on her back in a comforting manner.
*****************
Okay guys first off it's a short chapter i know right.. *rolls eyes.
I am really sleepy and i made a promise to update a new chapter so here we are. I will surely make it ip to you the #teamAmaliks. Sorry we don't have your moment here,... lol. Please remember to share,vote and comment as you read. Stay beautiful lovelies till we meet again. *winks
#TLIMM
#TLIMMsquad
#teamAmalik
#teamZainMalik.

P:s Oh oh btw the first commenter will still get a shout out in the next chapter as usual. 😘
And please remember to check my upcoming book The DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend ) and tell me what you think about it. I will get back to writing it immidiately after TLIMM Allah's willing but there are a few chapters been published more like a teaser y'all 😂😘