⚡︎ Chapter 4 ⚡︎

I walked out to two giant boxes. I pulled them open but nothing happened. Just then The lids of both flew off Jake jumped out of one box and Logan out of the other. I was so happy. My best friends were here and so was my brother. I was crying I was so happy. We hugged and each one of them gave my a box. The were kinda small. I opened them. They had plane tickets to LA and back. I looked at them. They didn't know I was gonna fly out. Tristan and I were friends and I was gonna apprise them and stay at his house while I looked for one.
"So?" Logan and Jake said at the same time.
"When are these for?"
"In 2 weeks."
"Oh, ok"
We went inside and the boys said hi to my mom. Our moms were good friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week had passed and the boys left back for LA. We said our goodbyes and I headed over to Pam's house.
"Hey, Pam. You home?"
"Yeah I'm in the kitchen come on in sweetheart."
" Hey. I got something for you."
"Why? What's the occasion?"
"No occasion. Just open it."
She opting to see the tickets the boys bought you.
"What's this for?"
I told her about the boys buying me the tickets and the surprise for them. She accepted the gifts and gave me a plate of food. You ate and left back home to start packing. You sold all your furniture. You had a moving van to drive from Ohio to LA with your stuff.
You text Tristan
Y/n- Hey Tristan.
T- hey. What's up?
Y- I am in my way to the airport. I just wanted to know if you were still picking me up.
T- Im not. But my friend Tessa is. She will have a sign with your name on it.
Y- ok. Can't wait to meet her.
T- you should get going. Bye.
Y-bye T.

Y/n pov (still)
I walked out to the Uber. We drove to the airport and I was a little late. I checked my luggage and went to my gate with my carry on. I bought some snacks and they called my flight. I walked in the plane and sat down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you look out to your left you will see downtown LA." The pilot said over the intercom. I look out. I saw Jakes house. He had no clue I was coming 3 days early. We landed and I walked off and to the baggage claim. I looked for a girl with a sign. I saw her she looked about 18-20. I walked over to her.
"Hi are you Tessa?"
"I am. You must be Y/n."
"Yeah. That's me."
We walked out to her car and drove to Tristan's house. I got inside to a ton of people shooting me with nerf guns. I laughed at it and walked over to Tristan and hugged him.
"Hey y/n"
"Hey. Can you text the boys telling them to all go to Jake's house cuz you need to tell them something important."
"Sure."
The plan was a go. You guys got in the car and drove to Jake's house. All the boys were there. Tristan walked in first and I waited for him to give me the signal to go in and hide. I got the text I ran in and hid in the downstairs bathroom while they went in the office. Once they were on I walked over to the door and lifted for the code word to walk in. Chance's voice got serious. I heard the code word and slowly and quietly opened the door. I snuck in. They didn't hear. Tristan put blindfold on them and I switched into Tristan's chair and he stood in the doorway filming. He stood ten to take off their blind folds. When they saw me they had all different reactions. Chance hugged me, Logan sat there and Jake walked in circles. I laughed at all of them. We all hugged and then we went to the living room and watched movies until Logan had to leave. Tristan and I left shortly after. I went up to my room and fell asleep.

No cliffhanger today. Hope you liked it. 707 words.