foreword

synopsis;

Meet Ella. She's drowning, literally. Ella has lung cancer, causing her lungs to fill with liquid that needs to be drained daily. Every breath she takes feeds her life, but also takes it.

Meet Jake. Resident smoker and bad boy. Forced into rehabilitation, and fighting his inner demons fills up his day. Jake's over it all, he doesn't want to live anymore.

So what will happen when the two meet?

A girl fighting to live.

A boy hoping to die.

author's notes;

*Update*
I wrote this book nearly two years ago now and a lot has changed since then. I have grown and my mind has changed and while this book is somewhat embarrassing to me I also want to recognise how vital it was in my writing journey and so, after many requests I am republishing it. I will no longer be going back to edit this, however I have a new piece I will be sharing soon and I hope you will join me on my new journey.

Drowning on Oxygen is not for the light-hearted. There's going to be pain and heartbreak, so if you are looking for a light read, this isn't it. I would also like to express that characters opinions, attitudes and slang is not my own, it's merely how I imagine the characters to be (Some of them are nasty ass-holes) and I in no way endorse it.

This is a draft, things are subject to change and fixing. If you spot mistakes comment them, I appreciate it.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you on the other side.

doctor molune;

"You see, there's a lot of lonely kids in this world, but when you put them together, and stop setting them apart, they get a whole less lonely. "

all rights reserved

Do not copy, steal, translate or I'll hunt you down with my animals friends and kidnap you. You know the drill.

Thanks.