Chapter 19: airport

I really love that you guys love this book, but it's hard, yk...

Anyhoo;

Enjoy:)!

***

Jason's p.o.v

      I went to the police station, I waited for my uncle to go to his break. Once he left, I took over his office. I sat on the spinning chair, computer right in front of me, not needed papers all on the table. Just what I needed to find the stickhole.

Steve Harvey

I typed on the keyboard, a lot of information showed, but I did not need any of them. So I closed the site, and looked through my uncle's file, Steve's men are still here. Awesome.

I stole my uncle's card, and ran to where they put losers.

I swiped the card, and it let me in, the securities were giving me weird looks, I mean I don't blame them.

"Sir, what are you doing here?" One of them asked me.

"My uncle sent me here to interview one of the losers over there," I pointed at Steve's men who were locked behind the bars.

"We don't interview them, sir," He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Well, I do," I glared at him. "Now I'll see you later."

I kept walking straight, until I reached the jail cell. "I want answers," I said, looking at the black haired guy.

"YOU! You did this!" Greg stood up, almost attacking me, but he can't.

"Where is Steve?" I asked politely.

"I won't tell you," Greg shook his head.

"Ok, then stay until you die," I shrugged.

"You can't do this to me!" He cried. "I have a son!"

"We can, and we will! Unless you tell us where Steve is hiding, and you'll be able to see your son grow up," I raised a brow.

"Fine! If I told you, how long am I going to stay here?" Greg sighed.

"Until Steve is found, and until Steve is in a place where he can't harm nobody," I answered.

"He's going to London, the plane is still here, it won't fly until tomorrow morning at 5," He said, looking down.

"Thank you!" I grinned, as I ran up the stairs, ignoring the securities. My uncle kept calling out for me. But I ran as fast as I could, it's 1 in the morning, I can make it, I know I can.

****

Once I've reached the airport, I took a deep breath, and bought me a ticket, I stood in front of a lady behind the ticket counter. "Did a guy called Steve Harvey book a ticket?"

"Let me check," She looked at the computer. "Oh yes."

"Is someone sitting next to him?" I raised a brow.

"Wait a second," she continued typing, then looked up at me. "No, nobody. Look, I'm not supposed to give you information, but you look like a young boy, so I said why not help? So who's Steve?"

"He's a bad man," I shook my head. "He shouldn't even attend the plane!"

"Should I inform the securities?" Her eyes widened.

"No, I want to stop him," I sighed. "But thank you anyway!"

"You're welcome!" She grinned at me. "But be careful!"