11

"Why? Who's teaching you?" Hoseok asked.

"Promise not to get mad?"

Namjoon and Hoseok nod.

"V."

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Jeongguk just looked and nodded at his friends.

"V? The guy we've been trying to kill? Our rival for all these years, is now giving you LESSONS?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, are you deaf? Did you not just hear me say that?"

"That's not the point Jeongguk, the point is-."

"The point is that you said you wouldn't get mad."

"That was before I knew it was V!"

"Grow the fuck up Namjoon, the guy is a genius and me being able to learn from him could seriously help not only me, but you too! I'm gaining his trust too which means he'll be less likely to lash out and kill us."

Namjoon growled and got up, walking out the room and slamming the door.

"He's gonna need at least a few days, it is kind of strange to request help from the man who killed your best friend's parents thought."

Jeongguk sighed, "look, I'm not going to stop, because his lessons are helping me."

"Jeongguk, what are you going to do when you'll have to kill V?"

"But I don't have to."

"There's going to come a time, where your father is going to get sick of him and ask you kill him off." Hoseok got up and walked, probably going to get Namjoon.

Jeongguk sighed, walking over to his bed and flopping down on it. Hoseok wasn't wrong, and that was the part he didn't like. Jeongguk had too many things on his mind and got up, even though it was 1 am, he went out for a walk. He didn't know where he was going exactly, but soon enough he found himself on the docks, looking out at the ocean.

"He said his name..." Jeongguk mumbled, trying to recall V's name. He closed his eyes are tried to remember back to what V said.

"Enchanté, je suis Taehyung, c'est Jeongguk."

The words replayed slowly in his head. "Taehyung," Jeongguk whispers, opening his eyes. 'Why does that name sound familiar?' He asked himself. Jeongguk tried to remember, Taehyung had said that the next time him and Jeongguk met he'd have to know his name and something about him.

"Taehyung, Taehyung," he mumbled.

~~

"Welcome Jeongguk, do you remember my request?" Taehyung asked, standing up to greet Jeongguk as the rocked up to the lesson, late.

"I do, Taehyung."

"And something about me?"

"In primary school, you were the quiet boy."

Taehyung smiled and nodded, "I have a question," Jeongguk said, Taehyung nodded, allowing him to ask.

"Why would you want me to know?"

"Well, you were going to find out eventually anyway, I might as well be in some-what control of the situation."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to tell."

"Good, or I'd slit your throat while you sleep."

"You don't know where I live."

Taehyung crossed his arms and cocked an eyebrow.