Bottled Jelly Pt. 2 (mpreg)

"Let it go, Kyungsoo."

"You're dragging this one and you need to stop it. It's been a month and a half, you dim wit!" The cook cried, smashing his fist on the counter top. "Both of you, stop it!"

"Butt out!"

"You little--" Throwing a wash cloth in Chanyeol's direction, Kyungsoo huffed.

"I didn't spend hours going online baby shopping for you two shitheads to break up!"

"No one asked you to baby shop in the first place!"

"Your baby's going to need clothes and toys, Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo yelled. "He's going to need a dad too!"

"Calm down, you're making it seem like I'm just abandoning him!" The giant said.

"Well, who cares if you are, anyways! He'll find someone!"

"I'm taking a break--"

"You took a break for a week and then after you decided not to get him from his parents, it's been official that you're done. You wanted to teach him a lesson, fine," Kyungsoo lectured. "But you turned a lesson into something personal. I was going to be an uncle, you bitch."

"Kyungsoo--"

"You shouldn't have said those things or threatened him. We all know how Baekhyun is. He does things that he's not aware of. For fucks sake, he ate wasabi thinking it was avocado! So yeah, talking about other guys might hurt your man pride, but after, what, a year? You'd think that you'd know who Baekhyun loves."

Taking his phone out, Kyungsoo thrusted his call log into the giants face. "Guess how many doctor appointments that you missed? Three."

"Guess what the baby's gender is?" Kyungsoo went on, unrelenting. "Not going to tell you. Guess what medicine Baekhyun's on right now? Not going to tell you. Guess why he had to go to the hospital? Not going to tell you."

"You're making all this up," Chanyeol tried.

Kyungsoo held his breath for a second. "Stop being stubborn. You're stressing your ex out."

"He's not my ex!"

"Not according to his Facebook relationship status and the sad face next to his name, so excuse you!"

Chanyeol sat on his stool, afraid that what Kyungsoo said might have been true to an extent. He stayed silent for a moment as the cook went on and on about Baekhyun's visits for various things that may or may not have been true.

"... And then," the cook said as Chaneyol tuned in again, "he slipped down the stairs and it has been two weeks since then so--"

"What?"

"I said he slipped down the stairs because he was wearing his fuzzy slippers and hurt his back because--"

"Are you shitting me with this, Kyungsoo?!" Chanyeol snapped, standing up, fist curled. "Did he really fall!?"

Kyungsoo shrugged. "Why the hell do you care, Mr.-I'm-going-to-bring-a different-girl-home-every-night?"

"Kyungsoo!"

"I changed my mind!" The cook declared. "I don't give a damn. You're both idiots except he's an injured idiot and you're a slut. Fuck you both, because I spent more than two paychecks on baby shit and Baekhyun's not even going to live here anymore! See if I care if Baekhyun loses the baby because of stress or if he finds another baby daddy! Not my problem! It won't even be my problem to tear the baby crib back down because you don't need it!"

Before he left the kitchen in an angry fit, Kyungsoo scribbled down something on a piece of paper. "He's with his parents, you dumb shit. His next appointment's on Tuesday and he's not currently pretending to be seeing anybody unlike you."