Thirteen (Part 3)

A/N: HEY LADIES (and gentlemen if there are any) I'M BACK! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! <3

And I reached 7K??? I can't believe this I'm just sdlkhgldfk Thank you so much guys <3

In the end, Lisa decided to pay for their dinner.

"But not here," she glanced at him, they were in the car. "I'm going to choose the place."

"Okay," Jungkook laughed.

"We're going Itaewon," Lisa smiled and leaned back on her seat.

"Itaewon?" the boy asked, lighting the left blinker to turn to the road over the river.

"Yes, there's this little place I really love," Lisa looked out from the window. The sky had started to get darker and the lights of the city were starting to appear one by one. She sighed. It was such a pleasant sight to see.

Jungkook, who had realized this, changed to the right lane and slowed down a little. Lisa looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"You like lights," he replied, his eyes on the road. "I want you to see them lighting up. We can go a little bit slow."

Lisa felt her heart drum in her ears once again. He really needed to stop acting like this. She turned to the window again, her cheeks were pink and she had a hard time focusing on the lights. She was too aware of his presence.

"It's okay," she murmured after two minutes. "I can watch them later. I'm hungry."

Jungkook smiled as he sped up. Lisa took a deep breath and her phone started to ring. She opened her bag and took it out and felt an adrenaline rush in her body, creating panic.

My Mochi

She glanced to Jungkook, who was driving carefully while humming to the music coming from the radio. Lisa felt horrible, but she silenced the phone and put it back in her bag again.

"Why didn't you answer?" Jungkook glanced at her. Lisa forced out a smile.

"It's not urgent," she said feeling even more horrible. But she couldn't talk with Jimin when she was with Jungkook...

The feeling of two-timing was back and it wrecked Lisa. Then she turned her eyes to window and took a deep breath.

"So where are we going?" Jungkook asked as they finally crossed the river.

Lisa gave him the directions for the rest of the drive and they stopped at the main street.

"We should park here," Lisa said, looking around for a parking spot. "Your car can draw too much attention."