💕Christmas | Tododeku

Deku's and Todoroki's house was decorated with lovely Christmas decorations and their big Christmas tree was covered in beautiful lights and ornaments.

Their cute eight year old adopted daughter, Daisy, was greeting the guests that came through the door.

She has waist length brunette hair with a shade of cherry red and pure white on the right and a shade of glaucous green on the left (for the Christmas spirit and because of her parents hair colors) fair skin and lovely jade green eyes while dressed in a red Christmas sweater with a picture of a snowflake on it,skinny jeans, and her small black boots.

This year, Todoroki and Deku decided to throw a big Christmas party and made sure they invited all of their friends and family members from school.

It's been a long time that everyone has seen each other ever since they dispersed into different colleges so seeing everyone now, tears were being shed.

Deku and Todoroki are talking with Tsuyu and Iida. "The flight here was terrible, Mina kept throwing up and it was so embarrassing" Tsuyu said as her tongue was stuck out.

"She's air sick? I never knew that" Iida said as he scratched his head questionably. "I rather be on a plane with the hot-headed one than her. . .scratch that, I go on with one of you two. You're not afraid of planes are you?" Tsuyu questioned.

"Deku is just afraid of getting blown out of the sky and sometimes he has his anxiety attacks so I always give him a sleeping pill an hour earlier that way he falls asleep when he's on the plane" Todoroki explained.

Deku blushed a shade of pink, embarrassed, and averted his eyes from his friends and husband. "I-I'm not that afraid of planes. . ." His voice trailed off as Todoroki and Tsuyu looked as if they was about to protest until a cheerful cascade of cute giggles came over.

"Papa! Grandpa is here!" Daisy said as she pointed to Todoroki's dad. Todoroki cursed under his breath.

"I'll be back" Todoroki said and pecked Deku's cheek and ruffled Daisy's hair before walking over to his dad.

"What do you want? I don't remember inviting you" Todoroki said with his arms crossed. "Your. . . boyfriend-"

"Husband" Todoroki interrupted. ". . . Right but yeah, he invited me" he said and frowned. "You didn't bother to invite me to your wedding?"

"Why would I? You don't always support me. You didn't support my choice of being gay and you didn't support me when I was dating Deku-"

"I know it was a bit harsh of me because I wanted you to be-" "to be just like you, yeah, I know. You was so focused on trying to make me become  like you that you haven't took the time to get to know me and respect my decisions, not to mention, my sexuality"

There was a brief moment of silence before Todoroki's dad began to speak. "I was ashamed of you when I found out about your sexuality only because I thought that it would ruin the family name, but seeing you being proud of who you are as well as your friends accepting it, I can't help but feel a little. . .proud. Proud that you didn't let no one, even me, stop you from being with someone you love. Although I tried to break you apart from Mr. Midoriya, I can't help but feel a bit guilty whenever I think about the times when you was heartbroken all because of me trying to separate you from your true love and I am very sorry about that. Your mother forced me to come here and not on the trip with her to her family's place in New York and I have to say, I'm really glad that she did do that for I would have never opened my eyes to accepted you for who you are"

Todoroki's dad was pretty surprised as he saw a smile curl up on his son's lips. "Thanks Dad, I really appreciate what you said, it means a lot to me" Todoroki said.

His dad embraced him in a tight hug nearly making Todoroki's soul pop out.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe what I'm seeing" Momo said, looking over at Todoroki and his dad.

Her, Mina, and Uraraka had approached the small group with Deku and the others and reminisced about some of their greatest moments in highschool as well as talking about how their lives been going and the nice Christmas party the lovely couple planned but neither of them expected for Todoroki and his dad to finally get along after the long years that passed.

"Papa! Papa! I wanna play in the snow!" Daisy said cheerfully as Deku chuckled. "It's dark out and I don't want you sick"

"Please! Just for a few minutes!" She said with an alluring smile on her lips, her jade green eyes glistening and her cheeks flustered a rosy pink. It seemed impossible for Deku to say no to her.

"Don't worry Deku, Mina and I will take Daisy outside but we won't be out so long" Uraraka said. "Of course because I totally agreed to go outside and play in the snow when it's like negative zero degrees" Mina said sarcastically as the three began walking to the exit of their house. "How can a zero be negative?" Uraraka questioned before they exit the house.

Todoroki and his dad soon came over after a few minutes of talking. "Thanks for inviting me Mr. Midoriya" The grown man said as Deku bowed thankfully.

"No problem sir" he said in a polite manner. "So do you two plan on putting Daisy in school soon? I know she's been with you guys for about two months now but education is important" Tsuyu pointed out.

"We're deciding on putting her in a school that's not too far from here" Todoroki said. "Why not that an all girls school? Boys can be trouble and a pain in the ass and she wouldn't have to worry about relationships at such a young age" Momo explained.

"But she'll need to be friends with the opposite gender that way in the future it's not anymore difficult to become friends with them then. Males are tough to become acquainted with these days" Iida said. "Agree. And she'll be able to have more friends when in a higher grade level" Tsuyu said.

"And if guys were to touch our little girl, necks will be cracked and skulls will be broken" Todoroki said as Deku smiled and sweatdropped. "Don't become too overprotective now Todoroki" Deku said.

"What are you talking about? I love this side of my son!" Endeavor said and placed his arm around Todoroki.

Momo clasped her hands together and smiled. "Todoroki, Deku, don't be afraid for me to babysit cute little Daisy. I love kids and babysitting her will help prepare me for when I have kids"

"If you get your attitude straight then you might just fulfill that goal" Tsuyu said as Momo growled and started running around the house, chasing the frog in rage.

"I don't think she'll catch her" Iida stated.

"Please don't break anything!" Deku called out.

The night soon ended with a lovely dinner and people opening their gifts. Daisy, receiving the most gifts, was in love with everything she received.

Merry Christmas to all.

~~~~~

I know I am sooooo late to update this! I totally forgot and I truly apologize.

Daisy, is going to be in more chapters as this book progresses and I hope you all have taken a good liking to her and love her just as much as I do.

She will be older in some chapters or her kawaii small self that doesn't dare seem to age as the years pass.

Anyways, I'm sorry for the late update and hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.