Chapter- 19

Caleb's Pov

There was warmth all over and i was deeply into in. I know i was loving it and wanted to fill deep into it i want this thing to stay forver . But it keeps on stirring whats going on. Am i dreaming or what.

Then i opened my eyes and see angel was stirring she turned her back towards me and continued to sleep and then i got to know the warmth i was getting. I chuckle to myself and hold her close from behind.
And started to kiss her neck shoulder . She stirred and turned. It was dim inside but i could see her face "
Smiling as if i am imagning her expressions. She smiled and put her hand on my cheeck and pecked.

" sleep well" i smile and nodded happily.
How can i not fall in my dreamland when my dreams are of her.
I hugged her tightly.

" okay now let me go. I want to use restroom"
Much to my dismay i let her go and watched her shyly go. And then i make myself downstairs for some meal for my queen.

Veronica' s Pov

I went stairs and found him dancing while stirring somthing on the stove.
I back hugged him and he squeal like a girl.
" ahhh angel you scared the shit out of me"
I even laugh harder.

"Hey" he pout and i just kiss it away..
"What are you doing" i said while sitting on the stool bar.
" where are the maids?"

" i want to try somthing so i am making hot chocolate and also some sandwich thats all i know and for maids they will come later"
He said and pushed the plate in front of me.

I bite and actually its yummy.
"Wow what did you put in?"
" That only me to know baby. You just eat." And kissed my head and sat beside.
Then after we eat we play some videogames and then he dropped me off at my house much to his dissappointment.

" okay now bye will will meet soon" i kissed his cheeks and was about to left when he turned me around and kiss me passionately.
I curled my arms around his neck and play with his hair. He made me sit on his lap.
After our intense makeout session i shyly left the car and went inside. He smile and watched me till i close the door and then his car drove off.

Then i face trouble.

Yes and its my step mother.

" what were you doing outside at this hour young lady?" She said glaring at me.
" is that even your concern?" I mock and was about to left when her hand or i say a harsh slap on my cheek.

" You are actually a piece of shit. Why are you even living. Die already." And then she just walked out.

Tears came and i couldnt able to sleep.
My phone vibrates but i didnt check just shut the world and try to sleep.

Next moring i woke up with a smell of roses and feel something cold n my cheecks.

He was applying something on my cheecks that gave me cool effect.
His was angry and i dont know why.
I turned and saw bouqet of red roses and a box.
And then i sat and turn to him.
He hold my hand.
" why didnt you told me last night?" I just stare at him confused. Then realisation hit me and i ran towards mirror there it was a big red purple mark or i say a hand mark in its full glory and it was really painful

He hold me from behind and we stare at each other from mirror.
I knew he was angry upset and what not.
He has evrything i dream for.
Loving parent's and a great family. But i know i am rich but this money cant buy happiness which i find is this man behind me.
God i love him i really do And i just want to tell him but i am really scared. What if..

He turn me around
" Is it your father?" He asked and i shook my head.
" Then mother it is. I will not leave her. How could you not tell me this angel you know.that i lo.. " he stop and saw me with those beutiful pair " i like you and will do anything for you now you have to promise me that you will tell me each and everything from now okay. And also if this thing repeat you will be living with me. Do you understand" i nodded absemtmindely. I know i will safe with him and i could trust him fully. He said with so much confident and loving at the same time that i just fall for this guy again and again. The way his eyes shine and speak and the love that ozzes from them is just i dreamt for.

We hugged and i got ready for work.

" why are you doing this job when you are rich"
He said confusingly.
" will tell you someother time its complicated" i said and was able to remove that mark from my cheeck . Thanks to makeup and rachel who actually taught me.

The whole drive he kept his one hand on sterring wheel and other holding mine and kissing it. He dropped me to the restraunt with a kiss and promise to pick me before i denied.
I kissed him and walked inside and watch his smily face as he drove away.