Don't Leave Me

(Winters P.O.V.)

We've gone through the security tapes and found how they came in, they walked in. Without any interference since they were disguised as the caterers. With carts that were covered in cloths and platters no one suspected anything. No one.

The last thing we saw was Jess getting hit over the back of her head before we had the same happen to us. We woke up without the ties that had extended from the VIP section wristbands that we were given and the gags that got yanked on by the 'waiters' but Natasha had hers wrapped around her neck.

It's been two days and we have no leads as to where they went but know why they pulled out and but not why they didn't take me. Jess told them to pull the agents out and she wound go. Look where it got her, she was probably thinking of an escape plan when she was hit over the head, and thrown over the third soldiers shoulder, and taken to the roof where a jet awaited.  Where Anatoly waited. Through facial recognition we learned that the third soldier is Alexander Anatoly a big daddy's boy. Probably volunteered to be a mindless killer to make his father proud. Through the scan that Wanda had FRIDAY do we know that they are in Germany. Unfortunately we don't know where in Germany. How we are going to find them I don't now but just as the time we were looking for Jess before tony has barely slept, ate, or made it out of his lab, Wanda is isolated unless Vision goes to find her, Steve and I are both in the gym, Nat hasn't left her floor, Sam seems fine but  goes for runs any time of the day, even if it's midnight. Banner helps Tony in the lab and Clint sits and talks with Natasha most days, if he's not with her he's in the lab. Every day was like this. It became normal for everyone to be secluded, and alone so when Natasha called for a 'family' diner we were all surprised. She cooked spaghetti with Jess's meat sauce recipe, bacon Caesar salad, and she made punch. Everything was silent while we are until Wanda broke it, "Anatoly was last spotted in Germany. I've had FRIDAY run some scans for HYDRA bases and she's found.."
"I have found three bases."
"Thank you FRIDAY if Jess is at any of them then we might be able to find her by taking them out." Everyone stares at her. "Yes Steve I do think it can work."
He sits straight instead of his slumped over look he's had lately "Wanda, I wasn't thinking that."
"Who was then?"
Bruce puts his hand up

(Silver Death's P.O.V.)

"That explains why you have his eyes"

Her face has shock written all over it, "you know my father?"
"Yes, I do. He is a good man, despite what everyone here may say The Winter Soldier is a gentleman when he's not being ordered around. He prefers to be called James or Bucky."
"How do you know him?"
My shoulders droop as I look at her and talk to Anatoly "what have you told her about her mother?" He starts to laugh
"That her mother was the best female agent we ever had. She killed without mercy and that she abandoned her child."
Glancing to him so I can shoot a quick glare I turn back to Aly "what do you think of your mom?"
"Well, she was a Red-Room graduate, so an experienced killer plus her time here she was invisible until she was killed by th-"
"Aly what did I tell you? Your mother is alive and she abandoned you."
"Right."
"Aly darling you didn't answer my question, you told be about your mother but not what you feel when you think of her."
"Oh. Well then, um, I don't actually know. I was only one when she went on her last mission."
"What do you think of me?"
"No offence but I just met you."
"Okay that's fair. Would you like to go to the training room with me?"
"Yah."
"Okay. Anatoly whatever you were planning can wait." With that I walk out the door holding my, my daughters hand.

Aly and I have been in the gym for three hours, in that time I have:
Sparred with three different people, two ended up in the hospital and the other the morgue.
Showed Aly how to jump from great heights and land without hurting her self
Done the ladders at least fifteen times
Showed Aly how to throw a correct punch-she had her thumb tucked and wrist bent when we started
Sparred lightly with her, but stayed playing defensive instead of offensive
Figured out a way to get her out of here, and to her father.

We are in the ring when I desire to call it quits and put my plan into motion "So Aly, what do you think of me now that you know me a little better?"
"Well, you care, something not many people here know how to do, and I like you."
"Good. Let's go find Anatoly I need to tell you something but I need someone to back me up on it just incase you don't believe me."
"What is it?"
"You will find out when we get to him."
"Okay." We walk down the halls hand in hand back to where we left him, and find him standing in the same spot not moving as if he's frozen in time. "What's wrong with him?"
"I'm not sure." I clang my hands in front of his face, and his knees buckle,
"So, the last experiment worked, you can now freeze people, making them immobile."
"Sweet, guess that's great."
"Hmmm"
"So Doctor, should we talk about Aly? Or not specificity her mother?"
"Yes right," he turns to Aly who is hiding behind my leg gripping it tightly, "I think she might already know who it is considering the way she holding onto you."
He grip loosens and she steps back from me as I turn to face her "you're my mother?"
"Before you get mad for me leaving you let me explain," she nods "when I had you I was quickly wiped after words, so I couldn't remember the pregnancy or you. They didn't want me to get attached and lose my um what would you call it?"
"Emotionlessness?"
"Yah, that works, they well he"I point behind me to Anatoly "didn't want me to gain emotions and have the ability to care. Your father doesn't remember either because as soon as they found the pregnancy hormones they kept me away from him so he couldn't guess what was going on. I will understand if you don't want me near-" I'm cut off by her crashing into me with a hug knocking me flat on my arse.
Choking back a sob she whispers "Please don't leave me alone with him again" so he's done something to her, maybe tormented her, tortured, or experimented on her. What ever she has gone through will never happen again. I refuse for that to happen.
"Okay. I won't." I need a plan to get her away from here and to James. To Steve. To the Avengers.