2 Weeks Later

Gotti POV

"man quit acting like a bitch and forgive her for whatever she did nigga before you loose your girl, man you been tripping on her forever, nigga I went by to see miyah she over  there looking depressed as hell and shit" dame said as we wat in the club for the 6th time within the last week. I have been keeping myself away from home just because I am upset with lani not because of she gay but because she didn't tell me.

"man I will when I feel like she ready to be forgiven" I said as I pulled out the blunt lighting up and relaxing I haven't fooled with any girls I'm not childish like that.

About a hour later I made It home at 2:30 , I wanted to mess with her so I put on some of her perfume and walked in the room I seen her laying on the outside so I sat the phone up to record then I reached over her from a "pillow" so that the smell will hit her off bat she hopped up grabbing me by my throat.

"Boy I will kill you get the fuck out of here, you go out and be with some bitch huh, that's where you been all these days" she quietly yells as she begans to ball up her fist.

She released my neck and hopped up out the bed running to the dresser where I keep a gun I grabbed the phone and sprinted out the room only to look back and notice she following me with a tazer and a knife.

"Aye chill it was a prank, its your perfume" I said turning around grabbing her by her arms

she began crying "i will fucking kill you and whoever im not the bitch to play with"

"damn chill out , not like I acted like that when you did what you did" I said throwing slugs

"you know what, how about we call it quits" she said shocking the shit out of me

"what the hell you mean call it quits so that's it you gone give up on me" "you never loved me did you, hell naa im about to kill you cant nobody have you" I shouted as I paced the living room

"naa you can't move on for some stupid shit, you cant let it go after all the kissing ass I have did , I don't know what you want from me" she said walking off towards the room

i stomped behind her

"shut the fuck up before you wake my baby up" she said not paying me no attention" she walked into the bathroom slamming the door in my face I walked to the closet before entering and slamming the door since it was the only thing I could close.

I heard her phone buzz on the night stand so jumped up and ran to it , clicking it I seen she had a message from asia I clicked it to see it was a message from asia I clicked on it not understanding the last message I decided to scroll up.

Asia And Alani Message convo

Asia 💖🤪: Wishing You Was Here Like.... Let Me Get One Picture.