Six

Amelia had been thinking a lot about Severus. She wanted him so much but wasn't going to let him know that. Not when she was going to play hard to get.

Amelia walked down to breakfast. She saw Draco with Maisie. She smirked knowing Narcissa was approving of it. All Narcissa wanted was for her children to be happy.

Amelia smiled at them both. "Well, look who's here. Got out of bed okay?" Maisie asked.

Amelia rolled her eyes but grinned. "I got out of bed quite fine," she said.

"Good."

***
Amelia and Maisie walked to Transfiguration. Amelia groaned. "I'd much rather be at the manor in my bed."

Maisie smirked. "With a certain potion master?" She asked.

"Alone actually," Amelia said as she took off her robes.

***
During the lesson, Amelia started to think about how she could get Snape to notice her. She knew it would be wrong but she wanted him.

Maisie looked over. "You want a certain potions master?" She asked.

Amelia stayed quiet. She knew it was true. "I'm right aren't I?" Maisie asked.

***
When the lesson had ended, Amelia walked to potions. She saw Snape and smirked. "Hello professor."

"Miss Malfoy. How are you?" Snape asked.

Amelia grinned. She saw the look on his face. "I'm not too bad thank you. I do hope you're well," she said.

Maisie walked in and grinned. "True love," she mumbled as she looked at Amelia.

"Keep it quiet."

***
Maisie kept on sending Amelia notes across the class. Amelia was trying to ignore them but one caught her eye.

He's looking at you Amelia. Make your move soon -Maisie

Amelia looked at Snape and smirked. She saw him looking at her. Amelia grinned. She wrote a note back to Maisie.

This Saturday at the ball, I will make him mine. Amelia Malfoy always gets what she wants! X

***
After the lesson, Amelia stayed behind. "So Professor, will you be attending the ball on Saturday?" She asked.

"Unfortunately. I have to oversee the festivities along with other professors," Snape replied as he looked at Amelia. "Shouldn't you be attending to your other lesson?"

Amelia shrugged. "Should I? I could always stay here Professor."

"Go."

***
Amelia walked to the Defence Against The Dark Arts. Maisie smiles but the teacher looked up. "And why are you late?"

"I was with Professor Snape. I have a note to prove it."

The teacher took the note and read it,

Excuse Miss Malfoy's tardiness. She was helping me with some potion collections.
- Severus Snape.

Amelia smirked and sat down. Draco smirked back. "How did you get Severus to give you a note?" He asked.

"Magic."

Draco laughed as Amelia sat down. Maisie looked over. "Was you playing with the Professor?" She asked.

Amelia grinned and winked. "Not yet. Give it time though," she said.

***
Snape was teaching the fourth years. All he had on his mind was Amelia Malfoy. He knew it was wrong. But could he stop himself from falling in love? Especially after Lily?