A Grimm Tale (Ruby X Izuku)

Alright Guys SO I got this idea from other people and how it is that a user stated that if he got certain views on his chapter he would make it into a legitimate series, what I want to do is to be able to reach enough people who would like to see this as a series that I should actually do it.
I have also switched my writing style hoping to make it seem cleaner I hope you enjoy this! I have been working on a few things with school being a pain and I'll soon be updating even less as I start preparing for College classes during the summer, I hope you all understand, anyway time to write this One-Shot!

A Grimm Tale (A Ruby X Izuku One-Shot)

Most People are blessed with some sort of ability that they can keep going forward with those are usually Aura's and Semblances. The Aura is the manifestation of one's Soul it's what they have inside of them, The Semblance is the physical manifestation of one's aura with a special type of ability that sole person possesses, whether it be speed or healing or becoming a tank, they all hold a new value.

All Forms of Life have a Semblance or an Aura, some are just more for good than others, and some simply don't know they have it, it lies dormant, one such fellow is Izuku Midoriya. Some would say that he's special his determination to study how it is that weapons should be made to fight Grimms, the Wolf-like monsters that have ravaged the world, or the fact that he's 15. Sure it might seem normal in this world of distraught.

Yet he's never had his semblance or his Aura he has no clue what it is that his soul is, or what it is. You Might say he's having an Identity crisis but just think for a moment... Who are you? Are you really you? Is that power really yours? Are you actually special? Or is the Special Normal?... It's all due to your very own perspective, Izuku Midoriya is a prodigy nonetheless and although he would wish to be a Huntsmen he can't control his fate as he seems to have no way to activate it.

You'd Expect someone who's that prodigious at the art of making weapons and understanding their designs, that they would understand their own limit, to make the right choice... And Yet, he never strayed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku

"Come on Izuku it's not like it's the most important thing to a Huntress and Huntsmen, now is it?" I was looking at Kaminari, he was one of the top prospects to make it into beacon, most would say he wouldn't make it because of his intelligence levels, and yet, his fighting ability makes up for that his Tendril Launcher I had created for him allowed him to use his Aura to use his Semblance which gave him the ability to generate Electricity.

Some other's like Katsuki and Todoroki were also near the top, but those two hadn't accepted my weapon and as such are still using a weapon that doesn't bring out their full potential. I'm called a lunatic because even those I have these amazing machines that I can build and it's not like I have the best designs or anything, several people call me a prodigy... I don't like makes me sound like I'm some sort of hero who'll come in and make everyone happy.

Truth is I can't I want to be a hero to all, yet I can't activate my Aura, I can't use my Semblance either... I'm no good at this, and yet I simply can't give up, the thought of only sending my machines my creations and doing nothing, isn't it the same thing as being a coward? Hiding from the fight using the excuse of 'Oh I make these machines! I have no time to fight!' I don't want that, all my life I've been doubted, my father Hisashi Midoriya...