No.119 - @Weasley_Ginny

@Weasley_Ginny - Only 8 months till the baby is due and 11 months until the wedding!!

Tagged: @TheBoyWhoLived

86K Likes | 21 comments

@Hermione-J-Granger : Oh my gosh! So excited!! This year is going to be one to remember for sure!
@TheBoyWhoLived : This year is going to be great for Ginny and I as a couple! I'm so proud of us that we are getting married and having a baby in the same year! To some people, it may be too big of a step for them in their relationship, but Ginny and I are still holding on in our relationship, and I hope that it will continue in future years!
@WeasleyYourKing : You better stick around 😂 You got my sister pregnant! You're not going anywhere!
@BlaiseIsOnFire : Exactly! I'll find you and hunt you down!
@Weasley_Ginny : Aww you guys! Don't worry, he won't leave me! He loves me too much! But, you guys are scaring me! 😂 I'd be scared if I was Harry!
@TheBoyWhoLived : I'm not scared! I'm "The Boy Who Lived"! No one can defeat me!
@WeasleyYourKing : You're going to be "The Boy Who Died" when I'm finished with you 😂
@Hermione-J-Granger : I think this is getting too competitive now! 😬😂
@Malfoy_L_Draco : I could take down Potter very easily too! 😉
@Hermione-J-Granger : Draco! 😒😂
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : Draco, if you were mine, I wouldn't stop you from killing Potter!
@Malfoy_L_Draco : For one, I don't belong to anyone, and two, I'm not planning on killing Harry unless he hurts Hermione!
@TheoIsTheHandsomeOne : Wow, Draco! And jeez, Astoria, we are together! It sounds like you don't want to be with me!
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : Well that was easy! 😃
@P-Parkinson : WTH Astoria! Theo's been your boyfriend for a long time and that's how you break up with him! He doesn't deserve you! You've treated him badly for such a long time and he's stuck up with it!
@Hermione-J-Granger : Seriously Astoria! If you think Draco would date you after that, you are delusional! 
@TheoIsTheHandsomeOne : C'mon Astoria! Even though we are not together anymore, I don't think anyone deserves what you put them through! Please just try and change your ways before you hurt anyone else!
@Malfoy_L_Draco : Hey Theo, if you want someone to talk to or just to hang out, Hermione and I wouldn't mind if you'd like to come over.
@TheoIsTheHandsomeOne : Thanks guys! I'll be over in a bit...
@Weasley_Ginny : Another post ruined! 😒
@TheBoyWhoLived : Don't worry babe! Everyone loves the photo and the purpose of the post!