No.120 - @Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX

@Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX - Muggle Library! What's a hairdresser by the way?

Tagged: -

86K Likes | 25 comments

@Hermione-J-Granger : Cho, which library did you go to? And a hairdresser is someone that cuts/washes/designs hair in the muggle world!
@Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX : I went to the Great British Library! Who wants someone to do their hair anyway? There's YouTube for a reason! 😂
@TheBoyWhoLived : Some Muggles can't cut their hair properly so they pay for a professional to do it?
@Emily-Banks : What's a Muggle?
@TheBoyWhoLived : Errrrrrr....George will explain....and got to go....
@OneOfTheWeasleyTwins : Why do I have to tell her?
@Hermione-J-Granger : You're her boyfriend? She was bound to discover it eventually!
@OneOfTheWeasleyTwins : Can we all just tell her?
@C_Diggory : What do you mean?
@P-Parkinson : Like we all say a sentence about the topic?
@OneOfTheWeasleyTwins : No it's fine! I'll just tell her over DM/PM...
@BlaiseIsOnFjre : Good luck mate!
@Emily-Banks : I'm really confused!! George just please tell me what's going on!!
@WeasleyYourKing : Just promise me one thing Emily!
@Emily-Banks : What? Anything?
@WeasleyYourKing : Just promise me that you won't look at George any differently than you do now after what he has told you?
@Emily-Banks : I promise! I hope I can keep it! I'm scared now...
@Hermione-J-Granger : This will affect everyone here, so please just accept what you here!
@Emily-Banks : Ok Hermione! I don't think this will affect any of my friendships with you!
@Malfoy_L_Draco : Is this goes wrong, I'll do what I need to do!
@OneOfTheWeasleyTwins : It won't get to that, and if you dare try to...I'll hunt you down!
@Hermione-J-Granger : Stop if you two! We all know that this is a big step for everyone here, and we just need to stay positive!
@Weasley_Ginny : Hermione's right! We should all just thinking positive and if the worst comes to the worst, we know what we have to do!
@Emily-Banks : It sounds like you're going to kill me if something goes wrong 😂
@Hermione-J-Granger : Don't worry! It's nothing like that...

A/N

Oooooooooo!! How do you think Emily's going to react to the news of them being Wizards and Witches!
If you have any pictures that you would like me to use, feel free to email me and I will use them in a future post! 😉

Thanks for getting this book to #73!!! It's incredible!

Go follow me on Instagram! I am called theeekstoryteller ! I will follow you back! Xx

Love ❤️ you guys!