No.126 - @ItzTheDeanThomas

@ItzTheDeanThomas - Seamus comforting Hermione 😢

Tagged : @Hermione-J-Granger , @SeaFinn7

95K Likes | 12 comments

@Hermione-J-Granger : Thank you Dean and Seamus for taking me out. I really needed it...
@SeaFinn7 : No problem Hermione! We are always here for you no matter what you are put through! I don't get why Draco would treat you like that! He should of changed his ways!
@ItzTheDeanThomas : Hermione, if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask us for any help! Draco was stupid to break up with you and say such nasty things about you! You must understand that they are not true and there are soooooo many other people that love you!
@Weasley_Ginny : Listen up you dumb elephant, who is called Draco! Look what you've done to someone you've loved since the day you first saw her! She cries everyday because of what happened! I don't care if you say it wasn't your fault or whatever but an apology won't make it better! You need to make it up to her or some really angered girls will hunt you down and torture you until you run away like the scared ferret you are!
@P-Parkinson : Draco, you changed when you met Hermione! And that was for the better! She made you a better person and you learned to love again! You don't need a stupid, sexy, sly girl to love you all the way through life! You had a smart, generous, amazing fiancée who you broke up with for two dumb blondes! You didn't need to do that! Look what you have done to Hermione!
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : I think all of you need to stop harassing Draky! He has chosen what he wants and that's me! He doesn't want a mudblood who can't give him anything in life!
@Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX : Excuse you Astoria! How the hell do you think that you can all somebody that? Those days are o-v-e-r! This is all old!
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : So what? Nothing ever completely dies! And calling Mudblood's like her "mean" things never gets old!
@Malfoy_L_Draco : I totally agree babe! Like who cares about Mudbloods? I don't so why would I care? I don't even get why I dated her, and even nearly got married to her in the first place!
@WeasleyYourKing : You can't actually mean that Draco! You loved her! Your drink must have been spiked with a love potion or at least something to change your ways! Because this is not you Draco, and you need to see that!
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : Go to bed Ron! It's past your bedtime! Go and sleep with Lavender! Oh wait, you're not together anymore! You're lonely! 😂😏 And who cares, we are not even in GB anyway! #BarbadosGoals
@TheBoyWhoLived : Shut up Astoria! Why don't you go to bed? Go back to all the drama that you create! We don't need it here! Just leave us alone! Once you came back into our lives, all you've caused is destruction to everyone's lives because that's what you enjoy and you are an idiot and an attention seeker because of that! Just leave!!!! We never asked you to be here and stop ruining our lives!!! 😤