Chapter nineteen: Honeymoon?

Elizabeth's POV

"To your honeymoon."

"Another one of your surprise. You have got to start asking me before you do anything." Charles said raising his voice a little.

"It's not us, you have Michael to thank on that one. He thought it would be better if it was a surprise since you were not planning on taking your wife for a honeymoon Charles."

"You don't have to pack anything, everything is already there for you. Hope you guys are ready, the car will be arriving soon."

Exactly after fifteen minutes, the car arrived. Thought-out the ride, no one dared say a word, I have to say the atmosphere was getting uncomfortable.

We took our plane tickets and passport before getting into the plane.

Charles was busy on his phone texting. Whoever it was he must have been enjoying the conversion by the smile he wore on his face. I plugged my earphones before finally falling asleep.

~*~*~

I was awakened by a tap on my shoulder, I open my eyes slowly to find that we had already arrived. Had I been sleeping for so long?

"We here," Charles whispered. I couldn't believe the view we were looking at. It was already dark here in Arniston, the city lights were absolutely beautiful. I atmosphere was much more calmer.

The taxi driver had already been waiting for us by the entrance. He took us straight to our hotel.

When we got at the reception to get our room number, we were escorted by a guy named Liam. He seemed quite friendly.

"If you need anything don't hesitate to call me." Were the exact words Liam had said before leaving.

Charles and I decided to take a quick tour of the house. It wasn't very big and it wasn't small either. It was an apartment near a lack, it was the perfect view. It had a small kitchen, a bathroom, a sitting room and one bedroom. By the structure of the house, I could see it was built for a 'real' couple. Near the bedside, there was a booklet which had information on anything you would possibly need to know about the hotel.

"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He said pointing at a couch that was not so far away from the bed. I could see that he was exhausted, I felled bad about him sleeping on the couch but when I offered to sleep on the couch he insisted I sleep on the bed. He took an extra blanket that was in the cardboard. I watched as he slowly covered himself with the blanket. I went into the Barth room to change into my grey nightgown. When I can back he had already fallen asleep. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, he looked like the fun and selfless Charles I used to know.

I got into the blankets before finally falling asleep.

~*~*~

I was woken up early in the morning by loud snores. He had been snoring for the past hour and I couldn't take it anymore. I could feel my blood boiling. I throw a pillow at his head but that seemed like it didn't make any effort at all. I even screamed in his ears but still, it didn't work. That left me with the one last opposition I had. I went into the kitchen to get some ice blocks from the fridge in the kitchen. Something was telling not to do it but the other part wanted to see his reaction. I throw all the ice blocks that were in the tray and throw them inside his shirt.

He jumped off the couch he had been sleeping on, taking off his shirt allowing all the ice blocks to fall out of his shirt. I have to say I was loving this view much better. He was bold and had the body that could get any girl on their knees just by looking at him.