nineteen [M]

Taegi smut for this chapter and the next

...........................................................

Taehyung woke up from his nap to find only but yoongi on the couch still with him

"where is everyone? " taehyung asked with a pout

"vampire conference, as the most powerful vampires on earth we attended to keep peace in the vampire world. We thought it would be best that one stays with you"

Yoongi easily lied before moving to help the younger up.

"it's only 4:30, I made you lunch and and warmed up a glass of O negative for the babies, I put up stairs in my room"

Yoongi said as he slipped his arm around the youngers waist, kicking away the happy 18 birthday balloon that was still left lingering around from the surprise party his old pack threw.

"why would you take it upstairs when the kitchen is right there" taehyung questions as he points to his left. The omega not really understanding his mate's logic since he couldn't climb up the stairs anymore, his 4 month ( 9 in human pregnancy)  was preventing him from doing that.

"because....."

yoongi laughed as he picked the younger up bridal style making taehyung squeal before using his vampire speed to go upstairs and place his mate on the bed

"the others will be gone for at least 10 hours and I plan on making love to you all night long without having to worry about jimin or Jungkook trying to steal you away"

Taehyung blushed at yoongi's words before grabbing the warm glass of blood and chugging half of it down. Yoongi slowly crawled into his bed and layed down next to the sitting omega who was now taking a bite of his bowl of seasoned beef with rice and fried noodles

Taehyung was still shy about having sex and being intimate with anyone of his mates alone after being with them for a year. Even though he knows that none of the six vampires would hurt him, Taehyung was still kinda inexperienced and traumatized.

Which if you think about it does make sense because when they all first did it, the omega was having preheat symptoms and didn't know. And then when they all finally mated, he was in heat.

"tae"

Yoongi called snapping his mate out of his thoughts. When Taehyung looked down, he realized that he had ate all his food and now had nothing to stall yoongi with

"did you forget that I can read your mind, and feel your emotions since we're mated. We all love you and are trying to help you heal. Don't let that dead mother fucker have control of you anymore "

Yoongi said while pulling the crying male into a hug. Slowly laying down with him in his arms.

"shit, why are they still coming!!!  "

Jungkook groaned as grab a wolf by its neck as it tried to attack the vampire from behind, snapping the wolf's neck easily before kicking the head off of another one

"our mate's feelings are all over the place..... I don't like where this is going. Suga might seriously take advantage of that. That hyung is evil"

Jimin said as he ripped the heart out of two wolves at the same time

"shit the fuck up and concentrate! We have been out here for 6 hours, and we need to focus so that we could be done with this shit by at least midnight "

Namjoon yelled as threw a dozen wolves into a tree.

"it won't be that easy!!!  We want that omega and we will have him!! " 

The werewolf commander yelled to them before whistling. A large group of maybe three million more wolves came running towards the battle

"God dammit I hate wolves"

The five vampires groaned before leading their now out numbered day time vampires to charge