I'M STILL ALIVE LOL

Sorry this is kind of long! But it would mean a lot to me if you read it!

I haven't logged into this account in about... a year almost... I just logged in and I had over 9k notifications and I thought that was crazy cool, lolol.

But anyways, I'm sTILL ALIVE LOL I'VE RISEN FROM THE DEAD

But what I wanted to say was... thank you guys. Honestly. I don't even know if thank you is even appropriate for this?? But all of the support I've gotten from this book is crazy.

I created this book when I was in seventh grade, I believe. That was when my confidence level really started lowering, everything in my life just seemed terrible. I still have a lot of things to be thankful for, but I can't really explain some of the feelings that I felt, they were just... I don't even know. But they weren't something I wanted to be apart of my life.

But then I started reading all of your comments, and I realized how popular this book was getting, and it made me so excited!♡ Your comments have made me laugh like crazy, and made me super happy.

I'm still trying my best to remove/ignore any negativity in my life, but the other day, I just started feeling really doleful again, and today I randomly happened to think about this account... so I decided to log back in.

I haven't even read any recent things yet but just the fact that I'm back on this account makes me so happy.

Sorry that was super long and sad but I really just wanted to thank you guys!♡

But I think it's time I officially bring this book to an end...

and for some reason,

some...

odd,

interesting reason...

I still can't forget about Potatoemas??? When was it, like May 26th or somethin?? I don't even know anymore I'm a mess (Potatoemas was in one of the previous chapters lolol)

But merry early Potatoemas, you guys. Keep your virtual shovels close to your hearts.

                                                  - Flash ♡

P.S.
This is gonna make some people like...

I don't even know anymore

But y'all my name isn't Destiny

or Flash

it's Samantha

*life itself explodes*

Destiny is the name of my OC, Flash is Destiny's nickname lolol. Flash is also a childhood nickname, and what some of my friends I've known for longer than my new ones call me ╰(*' ︶ '*)╯♡

P.P.S.

Just Monika