Lights Out {Zane~Chan}

His name or what people generally called him was Death. He was known for being "bad" and as something to be afraid of. Most of the time he wasn't even seen as a person, but a thing. This was obviously quite rude... and he relentlessly fought for millennia to be seen as something to be accepted by the living, but all of that was for nothing. The living loved Life , a slightly tanned skinned and pink haired meifwa. She was different from him.

She took souls from wherever they were and placed them in a much worse place: The Living's Realm. To him , it was a place worse then the deepest depth of  Hell. And the hilarious aspect is that the souls believed her lies, that living was a great thing. But Life was merely a pretty lie, while Death was a painful truth.

They varied from appearance too. Her hair was thick, long and pink. While his was shoulder length ,black and silky. Her skin was sun touched but his was touched by no light. She was always happy and stress free, while he was bored and unenthusiastic. She wore a cheerful smile, he wore a straight face. She held flowers and her held a sythe. Point made, they were very different.

But as we all know, all good things must always come to an end. The universe was 120 trillion years older then that day Death was first weirded out by "Earth~Chan" or whatever the humans called it. The universe was on its last breath. All others had died , and dear IRENE was it a struggle for Death... or his true name : Zane . Anyway , it was a rough job for Zane, he'd take the lifes of stars they'd explode. It was as if the universe itself was fighting for its own grasp on the soft webs of the lies gently crafted by Life.

But it slipped.

Like a clasping on to a rock in a rushing river.

It slipped, and fell.

Fell like a great warrior who fought for their rights and country.

And so as all the lights switched off. One life was all that was left for Zane to take into his arms, and close the doors of Hell and Heaven forever. It was his oldest friend and oldest opponent... Life.

She looked into his one visible eye and asked a question as he led her to the gates of heaven. "Zane?" She began, not taking her eyes of him."Why do people love me but hate you?" And as he sealed the doors of the mortal realm he looked into her eyes with sympathy.

" Because Life is beautiful Lie and Death is the painful Truth"