Delivery Date (FINAL; mpreg)

Not Intended au: Delivery date

(3rd mpreg installment)

*** This is the FINAL one!shot for the Not Intended Mpreg Trilogy. These last 3 stories set up future drabbles / shorts in the NI!mpreg universe. Thank you so much! ***

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Chanyeol thought that pregnancy made Baekhyun absolutely beautiful despite how many crying fits the boy had. There were a lot of errands that left Luhan constantly running around the house. There were even times when Kyungsoo was so tired that Chanyeol had to be the one to drive to the grocery store to buy groceries since Baekhyun ate almost all the time.

As the due date approached, Baekhyun became more tamed, but this was partially due to the fact that Chanyeol wouldn't let him do anything anymore. It wasn't as though Baekhyun could do anything for himself either. When he tried to reach for Nugget, he couldn't. His belly was in the way and he couldn't reach over and bend down anymore.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun whined one afternoon as he came out from the hallway wearing his sweat pants, but from the looks of it, it was wet. "I think I pissed in my pants again. This is horrible, don't you think?"

Coming from the kitchen, Chanyeol set down the spoon ladle he was using to stir Baekhyun's chicken noodle soup and walked over to meet up with the brunet while wiping his hands on his apron. "But you didn't even drink that much liquid today. I mean, I insisted, but you cried when I tried to tell you to drink anyways."

Scrunching his face, Baekhyun stomped his feet repeatedly. "I'm so gross! My bladder's not even functioning anymore. It's all your fault I have a kid inside of me whose head is pressing against my sensitive organ."

After crouching down and checking the damage, Chanyeol noticed the lack of scent. When he took too long to think about it, Baekhyun became embarrassed and tried to push him away. "What're you doing!? You're embarrassing me!"

Grabbing hold of Baekhyun's hands and prying them off of his head, Chanyeol stood back up and gave his small fiancé a look. "Are you sure you pissed or did your water finally break?"

Giving the giant an appalled look, Baekhyun gasped. "I don't know! How is that even supposed to feel? They always make it seem so dramatic in those parenting videos."

Letting go of Baekhyun's hands, Chanyeol put an arm around him and started leading the waddling male back to their room. "Let's get our things and go to the hospital just in case."

"Okay."

When Chanyeol tried to lead them to their bedroom, Baekhyun had other ideas and broke off, heading to his old bedroom. Chanyeol looked back at him with a confused look on his face as he watched the short brunet walk over to his bookshelf.

"Baekhyun," he called cautiously.

"Hm?"

"What're you doing?"

"I'm packing books," Baekhyun replied as he took three novels from his shelf and started walking back to Chanyeol. "I have to finish them for the book club. I can't let giving birth get in the way of that."

"You're going to read while you're in labor?" Chanyeol tried to understand.

"Keeps the mind at ease."

"Does it keep your mind at ease when you're in labor?" Chanyeol asked as Baekhyun passed him and dropped the books on their bed before trying to get out of his sweatpants. "When they cut into your lower abdomen, you're really going to be reading?"