Chapter 1: Homecoming & the Dreams

"A happy feelings to go back home, to be with my family and loved ones. To see each other and we're all back together again,".

Alexa pov

As I'm sitting on the airplane looking at the bright blue clouds that are scattered around the sky. I feel so excited and happy right now thinking how my parents will react when they going to see me. Its been 4 years since I had last seen them, just a constantly calling or video calling them when I am free. Now I'm coming back after my successful studies in New York.

They didn't know that I'm coming back. I want to surprise them and they also didn't know that I already got my diploma one semester ahead of time. I take my studies seriously and I always used my extra time in taking other subjects that why I finished College earlier. I love my parents very much, they are the reason why I studied very well.

Being an only child, my Parents gave me everything I need, even though they are busy, they always find time to make up for me. Since we have a restaurant called Angel's Diner which is well known in the whole town. People loves and respect them. One of their business secrets is  "if you want to earn millions you need to serve a million people." I saw how kind they treated people, they inspired me greatly.

I remember when I was 5 years old, I always hung out in their restaurant after school, I loved the attention from the customers, and the waitresses. I love talking, I was never scared to talk to anyone as a child.

My parents work so hard, but they delegate other work that takes all their time but they always make sure that they supervised everything.

My Mom is kind, thoughtful, generous and very helpful to people in need.That's why people love them, they treat their costumers and workers very well.
While Dad is a dreamer, he has a competitive spirit, he's a very persuasive person and he always charms the other business associates. They are good match in business.

I just graduated my major in Business, and my minor in Restaurant Management at one of the most prestigious Universities in New York. The Dean, My Professor,and Administrator  were so happy and proud of me when the time I receive my diploma, academic awards and many outstanding  merits that the school gave to me. I was so happy, everyone was clapping for me, while teachers are congratulating me tears of joy run down my eyes. They filled joy and happiness in my heart.

This is my greatest dream in life, to become a successful business woman and have my very own Restaurant and now, I can feel my dreams at my fingertips.

~/~

I wake up when I feel the airplane shake, I never even realized that I dozed off. I have the sudden need to go to the bathroom, and I excuse myself to the guy sitting beside me, I didnt even notice him next to me. He got out of his seat to let me out.

I walk all the way to the end part of the aircraft, where lavatory is. After I finish my business at the toilet, I slightly brush my hair,
re-touch my make up and lipstick until everything is perfect.