Chapter 13: Blissfull night

"Get a little tipsy,look fierce, speak your mind, dress like a queen, fall in love, lock lips and have the best night of your life....."

Hi my lovelies Readers!!
Thanks for waiting!!! I got busy for awhile, we need to transfer and so many stuff do be done! But because of you, who keep on reading and voting my story, you makes me inspired!! This is all for you!! Enjoy😊
Please vote, add to your reading list and follow me so i can give you more 😘😘😘

Alexa Pov

Rebecca park the car infront of the EBC club.
Its a change of plans, a basically we're suppose to be at  Erotic Clubs  which is Rebecca's boyfriend is working at but Andrew had Family Emergency so we're at this certain EBC club.

According to Sarah his boyfriend known this Club and Suggested us to come here instead of the first plan.It doesn't matter to me anyway. As long as I have them as my company and the fun is matters as well.

When we're outside the car, I saw Jake waiting for us,  I inform him when Rebecca received the call from her boyfriend that he cannot able to make it.

" Hey, I called up on him. His two hands in his pocket and facing at the other directions where the main gate is. He doesn't have idea what car did we take.

"Hi Alexa," "I keep looking for you because I thought you didn't arrived yet," he said with a smile on his face. "You looks stunning, that dress suits you, gorgeously hot, he complimented me while checking me from top to toe and give me a friendly kissed on my cheeks.

Yeah that's what I saw," I answered., thanks Jake, I know your just trying to be nice, I joked. you're looked nice as well," I complimented him.
He wearing a khaki shirt and black pants with jacket. He looked more fresh, handsome and attractive

Seriously, Alexa! You're thinking that I'm not telling you a truth, common! Don't you know, how lucky I am, because you choose me as your date tonight??? He cockily said to me.

Ohh, don't get me wrong but this is not a date, I'll ask you to company me, Dont be so sure,you know,I joked to him!

Come, I'll introduce you to my friend, pulling his hand and we walk near entrance where Sarah and Rebecca talking to the the Standup Men.

"Rebecca noticed us first so I introduced her to Jake!As typical Jake his so jolly and friendly so they click together with Rebecca, and now they joking and talking like they knows each other for a long time.

"Hi handsome, you must be Jake," Sarah said after she finish talking to the Man that now talking to the phone.

Yes Sarah, he is! Jake this is my best friend Sarah, likewise this is Jake my friend that I'm talking to you. I introduced them both.  Jake offer his hand for a shake.
"Its my pleasure to meet someone that such a beautiful as you Sarah". Jake complimented.

"Oh, I think I like him!," she said and wink to me, before she accepted Jake's hand for a shake.Before I heard her.
"Nice to meet you too, "friend,"the First ever Guy that Alexa introduce to me."

"So I' am a lucky guy then? Jake ask with a tease voice. They both give glance to me. I know that they making fun of me and they both know how uncomfortable me right now.

"Maybe, but you need to make Alexa fall for you before I agree that your lucky enough," Sarah said.

"Can you both stop talking likes I'm not here infront of you please," I said to them!