12

"Goodbye, bitch."

"NAMJOON DON'T!" Jeongguk yelled.

Taehyung didn't show any emotion. "Listen to your friend there, Joonie, or I'll have to kill you too."

If Namjoon wasn't angry enough before, he was now. "Do you want to say that again?"

"Listen to your friend, Joonie, or I'll have to kill you too. I can still remember the looks on their faces, their cries for help, as the begged and pleaded for me to help them. You should've heard their screams."

Namjoon completely raged and threw Taehyung into the ocean, while Jeongguk struggled with Hoseok. "NAMJOON!"

"Don't act like you care about that fucking idiot, he's where he belongs now."

"Namjoon..." Jeongguk said as he stopped, looking out into the ocean. Taehyung still hadn't risen, which was now making Jeongguk worry.

"Where's V?" A low growl was heard as two boys, known the boys on the docks as Suga and Baby G, walked toward them.

Namjoon didn't seem scared, "I'm not going to ask again, where. Is. V?" Baby G growled, dangerously low.

'Fuck this,' Jeongguk thought, he ran to the edge and dived into the water, "JUNGKOOK!" He heard Hoseok scream as the water engulfed him. Jeongguk opened his eyes, the salty water stinging his eyes, the water was murky and his clothes were weighing him down, the only light was coming from the dock.

In the distance, he could see a figure slowly floating to the bottom, Jeongguk swam to the top, catching his breath before swimming back down, he swam closer and closer to Taehyung, he was unconscious, slowly sinking to the bottom. Jeongguk reached out, kicking harder, his chest now aching. He grabbed Taehyung; Taehyung's eyes shot open, taking a knife out of his jacket and swiping it at his 'attacker' out of impulse.

He looked around, becoming aware and for the first time, Jeongguk saw fear in Taehyung's eyes. Jeongguk started to swim upwards, nearing the top, as he was suddenly pulled, Taehyung swimming faster, pulling Jeongguk up. They reached the top, gasping for air, but they couldn't react as they were being slowly pulled out to sea.

"Wait! I can't swim!" Taehyung said, slowly drowning again.

"You just swam!"

"SURVIVAL INSTINCTS DUMMY!"

Jeongguk quickly pulled Taehyung up, trying to support him on his back as he tried to fight against the tided. He was making progress, but also his energy was draining quickly.

"Tae, I can't go on much longer!" Jeongguk warned, water getting into his mouth as he spoke.

There was no response as Taehyung was scared, he pushed his face into Jeongguk's neck, tears escaping his eyes.

"Jeongguk, I'm scared."

Flash Back

Jeongguk ran up to the bully, he had had enough of these bullies always bullying Taehyung. Hoseok had told him not to get involved, as it would only end in a fight, but it was the tenth time that day walking by them, hearing their torments.

"Please stop," Taehyung said quietly, and that was the first thing Jeongguk had ever heard Taehyung say.

"Oh, so he does speak!" One of the bullies teased, at that moment, Jeongguk's heart dropped, hearing such words made his blood boil.

"I thought he didn't want to cause it 'upsets his daddy'," another bully said.

Jeongguk snapped his head toward them, "Jeongguk, don't," Hoseok warned.