Goodbye Messages

I'm finally back from Hiatus and now I'm completely focused in finishing this story very soon.

9.99k reads and 1.27k  votes???? Best Christmas and New year gift ever.

I know it's late but MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETHEARTS 😍😍😍

One more thing, I need citizens for Yvvi land , as you've all noticed, I'm a pathetic Queen with no subjects 😢. Make me less pathetic by joining Yvvi land. We have Oreos and Ice Cream *wink wink* (I'm not trying to bribe you into joining, I'm just stating facts)

To cut my rambling short, all I'm saying is that I need a general name for my readers. If you have a suggestion, please comment it.

Interested in joining Yvvi land? Comment the number you fall in (first, second, third, fourth.....) Remember, we have Oreos and Ice cream. Again I'm not trying to bribe you guys 😉😉😉😂

***********************

Daisy

I stay rooted to the spot I'm standing no longer caring about being late to class. A stray tear fall from one eye on the picture I'm currently staring at.

It's a picture of my mother sitting on a hospital bed holding hands with my dad and smiling wildly at the monitor beside the bed showing a tiny image of the baby growing in her.

I look at another in which my mother's lifeless body was lying on the floor, blood pouring out of her stomach.

Where the hell did she get this?

Then another newspaper cut out that had the headline 'LEVI MILLER: FORMER CEO OF MILLER GROUP OF HOTELS ESCAPED FROM PRISON'

What is this?

What is she trying to do?

Now she just confirmed what I was praying was only my imagination.
Is she trying to remind me of the people I've lost. People they've taken away from me? My mother and a baby sister/brother I never even got to meet?

Now Levi's out, what does he want? My mother was the only person that linked us together and now she's gone. Unless his sick twisted kind blames me for the death of 'his love'.

I wipe my tears and walk out of the classroom then head for my class. I enter the classroom and all eyes turn to stare at me, the teacher let me off with a warning since it has never happened before. I feel Hunter's eyes on me all the while and I turn to him to give him a weak smile.

Only one seat was empty and it was located in the front beside Maya, the school president. I start to move to sit beside her when Mark who was sitting beside Hunter suddenly stands up and takes the seat I intended to have leaving the one beside Hunter empty.