My Minor Wife

Ram Prasad Maheswari runs around the Marriage Hall checking the Decorations more seriously as Sanskar watched with disinterest clearly on his Face. He hates this marriage, he had been the Directing Manager Of the Khudra Company. He had just settled his life, and enjoying the Bachelor life's. Well he had crossed the Age of 27 and 8 months exactly. That's making his Parents worry about his martial Status. Some priest had told them of he didn't get married within 28 age then his Marriage would be only on after 30.

So here he was begrudgingly marrying off to the Girl he never knows. This was a commitment which he wants to heartily but here her parents are Forcing her, especially His Father. His mother had implied to marry. As she was wishing to see her grandchild soon .

Sanskar was seated on the mandap, with his face looking gloom. He wants to get up, and tell them he don't wants to marry forcefully it's his life. He was willing to marry by wishing of his.

"Gets the Bride." The Priest orders, putting the Omam on the fire. "Haan. Kamini gets the bride." Sujatha informs the Lady of mid forty, and she goes up the Stair.

"Here the Bride is friend." Laksh teases him, as Sanskar glared him for irritating him.

"Go away." He fires him with his look at Laksh, he chuckles at his friend. "Man. Have Patience." Laksh pats his shoulder in easying way.

Kamini brings the bride with her face lightly covered in the Veil, her eyes are gazing down. The girl looked so fair, her face was blushing at the Gazes everyone send on her.

The bride took slow steps towards the groom, even though of having no like, he looks at her weirdly. There was something in her different. She comes beside him and sat on her place.  The Priest performs some rituals, before giving the Nuptial chain to him. "Tie them around her neck." The Priest instructs, Sanskar unwillingly takes the Mangalsutra.

He ties the Chain around her with his Shaking hands, but managed to tie it. "And this vermillion." Again another order, he put pinch of Kumkum on her forehead line. Making her as his wife for the eternity.

Sanskar takes the Wine bottle, usually his father hates that. He drinks, so he prefers drinking it to irritate him. When they makes something to agitate him, why can't he?

But He remembered that some girl was waiting for him. So her remembrance somehow made him put that back, He don't want that girl to think him as Drinker on their First Night itself. He sprinkles some on his body, and stumbles on the hall. "Ae. Rascal. You drank." Ram shouts angrily at him.

"Why can't you send me away?" He instigate him, taking a step forward.

"Go Room." He orders sparing him a glare. Sanskar sighs, and makes way to his room.

His head was terribly hurting from the Chaos and Loud bangs of Drums. He opens the door to find the girl already seated on the bed with her knees level to her head, sleeping on that position. He slide the door aside, fetching her attention.

"Tum aagayi. (You came.)" She tells changing her position. He looks at her weird, he hadn't a single conversation with her, but she seems to be not bothered. Might be Modern.

"Oh Kuch Nahi. I.. I had been with friends." He shutters not knowing what to tell her. Was she indirectly telling him that he came late?  God! Still not had turned a day, she was making him lie. Now he gets to know why his friends make in time. Looks like he was also in list today onwards.

Without giving her anytime to think, he takes his Night dress out and almost run to Bathroom. He came out to spot her still on the bed. He moves to other side of the bed, and sleep. He hears her moves, and feels her body next to him.  She wringles in the bed, making him get angry.