Chapter sixteen

I lay on my bed thinking about everything. Yesterday when we went out helped me a lot, they all helped me feel comfortable. I hate going out alone now...when we left the restaurant i took my hat of for a moment and  someone shouted at me. It broke my heart but they fixed it, tae laughed at him while both jin and namjoon  glared. Jimin held my arm to comfort me. I watched as suga walked over the road to him with jungkook. The man ran after shouting that he was very sorry. Im so lucky that i have friends like this, i feel sorry for those out there that don't have friends like mine.

I hear a shout outside my door, "Hoseok!!!! Ughhhh", followed by a bang at my door. Jungkook. He promised he'd come out shopping with me so that we could buy our presents while he "looked after" me. I rolled off my bed and walked over to the door. ".......help...she's coming.....helppppp" i laugh at him whispering through the door. An old lady lived in the same apartment floor, she loves me and all of them. "Ah Jungkook, i thought i heard you..." i laugh as she begins her conversation. She could talk for hours sometimes. Its sad really. She has no family around here...she's alone. Yet every morning i see her smile which makes me smile. She's learnt a lot of peoples timestables around here so that she can talk. The person oposite me always goes shopping on mondays and she'll join her. I spend my fridays with her now, ever since tge operation she's really cared for me.

I open the door and see jungkook slightly bow to her. He always shows respect to those older except friends. "Hoseok! I baked you some brownies for this afternoon" she smiled at me. I'd told ber i couldn't see her this morning because i had to go out, i promised her I'd by some of her favourite sweets. "Thank you Vivian, i can smell them all ready...did you want me yo get you anything while I'm out?" I ask her smiling. "Oh no..no, dont waste your money on me" she was ways so kind. "Im still getting those sweets for you" i state as i scoop my bag up from by the door.  "We'll get the big bag too, so they last more than the others" jungkook bk8ws his head down when he finished speaking. "Oh you always  know how to look after little old me" she says causing us to both smile, "must be going now..i will see you later and feel free to come sweetie bring the others if you wish" she walks off after we say bye and Jungkook bows.