A Dating Sim called "Life's Odd Love"[Izuku x Fem Shigaraki]

Shgaraki Tama, was considered many things along her fellow villains in the League of Villains. She was considered a N.E.E.T, childish, sleep-deprived and the only emotion fitting her would be 'listless' Never would they even think that she'd wear anything than her usual black shorts and overly large sweater.

Until...Toga decided to have a 'girls night out' a few nights before and both of them doing makeovers. "Kurogiri, I'm going out tonight." Tama said as Kurogiri looked up from the bar and noticed her new look. No longer was she wearing her "N.E.E.T outfit" as he dubbed it. Now she actually wore girls clothing.

She wore a zip up black hoodie, a white dress top and skirt with black boots. along with the fact that she had a small purse on her shoulders. Kurogiri dropped the glass as he looked at her. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked as the other members of the League and even Sensei came in.

 "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked as the other members of the League and even Sensei came in

"Kurogiri, is everything alri-" Sensei stopped as he saw Tama in front of the door. He considered her closest as a daughter to him, and was shocked that she was going out looking like that. "Sensei, guys, you're lagging." She said as she leered at them as they were frozen stiff like someone had casted Blizzard on them.

"Oh~ Tama-chan you look cute! So who's the guy that manadged to cause our little gamer girl to break from her computer?" Toga teased as she glomped her and poked her cheek, now dusted with pink. "What!?" Sensei and Kurogiri yelled in surprise and protective anger as Sensei almost broke the edge of the bar and Kurogiri breaking a glass in his hands.

"I-It's not like that you damn newbs! I was just gonna head to the arcade for a while, beat some plebs and see their faces when a girl pwnds them." She said as her cheeks were reddened with embaressment. "Okay~ But if a guy's interested in you, their's always a few love hotels near by~" Toga said as that almost made Sensei and Kurogiri pass out at the thought.

"Fuck this. I'm exiting the lobby." She said as she opened the door and slammed it shut. Leaving Toga smirking, the League leaving to their own rooms and Sensei and Kurogiri recovering from shock. "Sensei, you don't think...she's seeing someone do you?" Kurogiri asked as the taller man hummed and rubbed his neck.

"Well...I mean it can be possible, but...she's never shown interest in guys before. Not like she's been outside the house before." He said as a loud sigh caused their attention to be faced to Toga. "You men don't know a lot about a girl's feelings do you?" She deadpanned at them and was off wandering around the base.

[Break]

She wondered around the mall, hoodie zipped up and hood covering her head. Cautiously checking her six and suroundings, wondering if she was being tailed. "So far so good." She told herself as she looked ahead, a few feet away from the small little café she was suppose to meet him at. "Almost there." She said as she rubbed her hands together to keep her warm.

Thanking Toga for the reminder to bring stockings as it began snowing not to long ago. She noticed him by the window inside the café, looking at her with that bright cheerful smile and two drinks sitting on the table, steaming and still warm.