9 | d a y s | l e f t - m o t h e r

Bold Underlined Italics = Shane's mother

Normal Text = Jaxon

"Jaxon? Jaxon? Jaxon Taylor?"

"I'm sorry ma'am. I don't know how you managed to get a hold of this number but I urge you to delete it immediately. I do not know how such a security breach occurred but I am afraid that I cannot afford to have a member of the public contacting me on my personal devices."

"N...no, wait. Please!"

"I'm afraid I have no choice but to hang up."

"Y...you can't. I have to know. I have to know where he is."

"Where who is, ma'am? Are you quite sure that you are alright? You sound slightly distressed. Perhaps you called the wrong number?"

"No! No. I have to know where my son is. Unlike his father who is content to sit at home and ignore the news stories that are lighting up his name like distress calls, I am not. I refuse to sit back and relax whilst my son has been reported missing."

"I...I'm sorry ma'am. Are you certain you have the right number? Shouldn't you be calling the police if your son is missing?"

"I should hope that you are looking for him,  my boy."

"Wha...why on earth would I be looking for your son?"

"Well, I would hope that you would be seeing as you grew up with him. Last time I checked you were his manager so if you're not looking for him then you damn well should be otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to have to sue you."