Chapter 19

"Come on Harry, you can do better than that!" Siera yelled from her perch on one of the desks pushed to the wall.

Hermione, Ron, Harry, and Siera were in the transfiguration room. Hermione was doing all she could to teach and help Harry with his spells, in preperation for the third task. Siera was a cheerleader, tip-yeller, and laugher-at-Harry's-mistakes. Ron was the practice dummy, (not literally).

Harry turned to glare at her and then looked back at Hermione. "I can't do it."

"Of course you can, you've improved a lot, and I can tell you know how. It's just you're technique and yielding of the spell that's making it less than satisfactory. Come on, lets try again."

Ron groaned and rubbed his elbow, which was probably in pain from numerous falls to the floor.

Siera leaned back and watched as Harry got more and more frustrates. "Come on, Harry. You have the talent, we all know you do. You've defeated voldemort three times, killed a basalisk, fended off a mob of dementors. Do not even kid yourself into thinking you can't do a simple spell like this."

"That isn't the same thing Siera! All those times Hermions, Ron, or you were there. I had help, I've never done it on my own."

"Oh don't be like that. Modesty is not always wanted. Now I know you can do this, stop doubting yourself. It's only making things worse."

He scowled and turned back to Hermione. His brows crinkled in concentration and he breathed slowly.

Then, the sound signaling the end of lunch rang. Harry cursed and threw something across the room, narrowly missing Ron. He stalked out of the room.

Hermione and Siera shared a sympathetic look. Ron rolled his eyes. "This whole cup thing is making him irritable."

"You'd be irritable too Ron if you knew less than all of the competitors, and were going into a maze full of nasties that you have no idea if you will be able to defeat. Throw in the fact that Voldemort is back, and porbably scheming at this second on how to get to you. You'd be irritable too." Siera punched him in the arm and walked out of the room.

She made her way to her next class, Herbology. Outside, it was very humid. Causing her robes to stick to her skin. She grimaced and plucked them away.

The Herbology greenhouse came into view, along with a tall figure with red hair standing in front of it. Obviously waiting for someone.

Siera grinned and waved at George, he waved back. And if she knew anything about George, he was also grinning.

He enveloped her in a hug when she came to a stop in front of him. "I missed you at lunch Siera." He made a sad face down at her. "When will you come sit with us again?"

"When Harry learns everything he needs to." Siera told him, feeling sorry that she couldn't eat lunch with him, but they still had almost every class together, and dinner.

"Fiine! You meanie." He grinned and held her hand as they walked into the Greenroom.

The herbology teacher was looking frazzled, muttering things about evil weeds as she set out the supplies we were to use today.

The class was fairly easy, they only had to take care of the plants that had already been planted. Then, with well on 30 minutes left of the class, they just sat around and talked.

Siera, George, Fred, and Angela ended up seated in a corner by themselves. Of course the topic was of the third task.

They already knew about the maze, but not what was inside of it.