C H E A T E R

Seven
Once a cheater, always a cheater

Aubrey

Earlier

"Baby girl, your inexperience is so alluring."

"I've had pussy before." I complied.

She lightly bit my earlobe, "None like this." before sauntering away, giving me one last look.

Kelly sighed, "You and that stripper were really into each other, huh?" She ran her slim fingers though my straight hair, as I gloomily rested on her shoulders.

It was 3AM, and we sat in the peaceful uber ride, not talking much of the recent events of tonight.

We had an amazing time, but both burnt out our energy, so getting home was the number one priority.

"Apparently not. She didn't want to bed me."

"She was obviously just a tease."

a tease indeed.

"I'm supposed to start moving today, I awkwardly told Kelly, who was on the couch flipping through a magazine, "I even have a interior designer coming."

"I feel horrible cutting our girls' weekend, but the Ross' expect me to get settled in."

"But aren't you gonna be living with them?" She asked

"Only on weekdays," I corrected, "Mrs Ross insisted they get me somewhere to stay for the weekends."

"Hm..." She pursed her lips, "and what do you think of the Ross family?"

"I fucked Anthony."

I codon't keep it in anymore, Kelly was basically my best friend.

She chuckled in disbelief, "You what?"

"I fucked my soon-to-be boss." I said more nervously. I wasn't sure about the look she was giving me.

"Aubrey!" She scowled.

Usually, I didn't take lectures from anyone... I basked in my reckless behavior. Kelly was my only exception.

"Okay, but it was before I knew he was my boss!" I defended.

I didn't regret sleeping with Anthony, what I did regret was not doing it again when I had the chance. Of course I knew how immoral it was, but did I care? No.

"Well, at least now you know, you're not gonna do it again." She warned.

I bit my lip, slyly trying not to smile.

Kelly gave me a look of disapproval.

"What? I can't help myself."

She sighed, "He has a wife and kid Aub, at least back off for their sake."

"Once a cheater, always a cheater," I stated confidently, "This way, he doesn't have to go out of his way to find women to sleep with, when there's one under his roof."

"And that's his wife!"

I scoffed at the thought of Anthony coming to Jackie when he was in the need of a good fuck, "Oh please, that woman? No chance."

She rubbed her temples, "I worry for you Aubrey."

I pouted, pushing myself off the couch, "Let's go out for breakfast today."

The waiter put down my order on his notepad and asked Kelly for hers.

"Decadent French toast and Cajun eggs Benedict will do, thank you." She said, barely looking up from her phone.

As soon as he was out of view, I leaned over the table grinning like a fool, "You're so naïve!"

She looked up from her phone, clueless on what I was talking about.

"Just what are you on about?" She asked.

"The waitress, he likes you."

Kelly was somewhat used to the attention, knowing how attractive she was, so she never took crushes seriously.

"Was he cute?"

I shook my head, "You didn't even look up from your phone once to see how he looked? You never know when your next quickie will be."

She scrunched up her nose while I just smirked harder, "Yes, he was cute."

"I'm not interested."

I rolled my eyes, "Are you just trying to die alone?"

"Hey!" She frowned, "You know work is my number one priority, Aub."

"And you need a real break." I insisted, "Seriously Kel, you're only young once."

She still wasn't fazed.

"Uhh come on," I groaned, searching her deep brown eyes, "you work too hard."

Kelly was about to make up some lame excuse about how "she loved work and didn't need a man", but our same waiter showed up with a tray holding our orders.

He was handsome, but not too handsome. Not a keeper, but someone to keep your cookie tray busy.

"Your Café au lait," He said before setting the hot coffee beverage in front of me, "and your Cajun eggs Benedict, Decadent French toast." He kindly served us, and just as he was about to report back, Kelly spoke up.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?"

***
Nothing juicy in this chapter, but I got you

So the goal before I publish another chapter is: 70 views , 10 votes
(On each chapter)
An update will be out as soon as I see this has happened

Ilyguys ❤️