•48 - We Don't Know•

*Im so sorry the Wattpad app glitched and unuploaded the chapter*

Ace's Pov.

I pack all the food I bought into the back the of my car, some even having to go in the back seats because apparently I didn't have enough room. At least my bitch ass doesn't have to go shopping again. I hardly ever went before my little mate came into my life, because I went out and killed animals or stole from other's houses. I know she won't do the things I do, so this is the outcome.

How things have changed. I don't kill as much because she takes up all my time. Hell, I know she's trying to get me to stop killing, but that's going to happen when hell freezes over.

I just love killing so much. The smell of other's blood, the look in their eyes moments before death, and the fun of playing with the government. It's like a game, one that plays with people's lives.

I hop in the driver seat and start my car, making sure to turn the radio and tremor up, all the way. The drive back was quick, I didn't live too far from town.

My fingers tapped against the steering wheel as I drive back, concentrating on driving. The sky was clear and it was a nice day- for most people. I prefer the dark, stormy days, it's more refreshing in my opinion. Plus, it's always fun to give people a scare before killing them. For some reason people get a little shaky during storms. Especially when they here something drop from downstairs. You can just imagine the colour drain out of their skin as they realize nobody is suppose to be down there.

I shake my head a little, I've got to keep my little mate happy, which means a smaller killing streak. It sucks, but I have a feeling it'll be worth it for me in the end. She seems pretty set on being my mate, probably because she doesn't want to be a toy for the rest of her life. Ha...

I pull up to my shabby apartment complex and pack up all the groceries in one go. It's all or nothing, I'm not going back down there. Laziness is a wonderful thing.

As I approach my door I see that it's open. My wolf growls, but not for what I thought. He smelt me, but a stronger version. Like I was just here, only minutes ago, even though I wasn't.

My pupil slim down as I enter my apartment. Lillian's scent lingered around, still my favorite smell to this day. Can't let her know that though, she would probably use it against me.

"Here kitty kitty," I say, setting down the plastic bag on the counter top. A corner breaks off and some food falls down, leaving me to roll my eyes. I don't hear a reply, this led me to believe she left, but I couldn't lead myself to believe it.

What does she even have anymore? Nobody and nothing.
Except me.

I groan and sit on the couch, trying to calm myself down. My mate is nowhere to be seen and I'm here clueless as to where she went and with who. Who? Maybe a me from an alternate dimension, what a twist from hell that'd be.

My body jolts up from the couch as my wolf urges me to go find her. I growl, but let him take control for once. I am in no means set up for this task, but sometimes I don't trust my wolf with the simplest of things. This one is just one I'll have to roll with because of the wolf bond.

We quickly shift into our wolf and sniff around for an hour straight. He's taking his sweet and luscious time, isn't he? I'd already be out killing anybody that could be remotely responsible, which is only a handful of people. Too bad, I could terrorize a whole city if I wanted to.