NINEㅡACRIMONY

chapter doesn't have taehyung in it but i feel like it's still important to include the drama of other members

it couldn't have been more than five minutes later that jeongguk had ran into seokjin again, who was holding a tray filled with half-eaten food and angry tears threatening to spill at any second. he wasn't sure what to say to the olderㅡall he could do was tilt his head and raise his eyebrows.

"namjoon, guest of honour my ass," seokjin mumbled, hands becoming shaky. "if i had it my way, this would be his last fucking supper."

"hey, i'm gonna need you to calm down and tell me what happened. and, uh, could you not blame me? taehyung's already done that tonight," jeongguk said, placing his hands on jin's shoulder.

"i'm gonna need you to take this fucking tray away from me before we talk, because if i have to deal with namjoon's shit any longer, i'm taking this knife and shoving it up his-"

"don't need to know what you're going to do, just give me the tray, take a seat." seokjin, surprisingly, placed the tray calmly into jeongguk's hands. "i'm guessing he wanted you to dump this?" when seokjin nodded, jeongguk sighed. "right, i'll be back in a minute. try not to shove any knifes into any body's orifices while i'm gone."

seokjin scoffed in response. "i'm surprised you know what that word means. just...don't take too long and maybe everyone will be safe."

jeongguk rushed to dump the tray. though he knew seokjin was most likely kidding, he didn't want to risk anything. who knows when the quiet senior might snap and turn into a serial killer with a thirst for-

seokjin clapped his hands in front of jeongguk's face. the brunet was smirking. "jeez, if you don't want to talk to me that badly you could've just said so instead of pretending that i don't exist."

"sorry! i was spacing out while thinking about you becoming a-" jeongguk paused, face flushing red before clearing his throat. "never mind, just tell me what namjoon did."

"long story short, he forced me to make him a huge fucking meal. let me give you an idea of how huge this meal is," seokjin placed his palms falt on his thighs and clenched his hands into fists. "i had to start making it this morning because i wouldn't be able to finish making it tonightㅡthank god namjoon asked for that earlierㅡand this asshole had the audacity to say it was bad. just because i prepared it earlier today and it wasn't fresh!

"so, basically, i'm pissed off because i took a long ass fucking time standing in the worst posture just to have eat a little bit of the food i spent hours working on for him. since he clearly didn't enjoy my food, i had to order him some of the food from here. now, the meals here are expensive but i though, you know it's whatever. no, he ate half of that shit! i swear, i-"

"seokjin, hyung, calm down. you're swearing in almost every sentence and it's making me slightly uncomfortable for some reason." jeongguk watched as seokjin's tongue darted out to lick his lips before disappering again. "why are you so worked up about this?"

"i just told you why i'm so worked up! did you even listen to me at all?" seokjin crossed his arms, glaring at the younger.

"i know. sorry, i worded that wrong. what i mean is that i hope you realize namjoon is only doing this to get thid pissed reaction out of you. he does it with everyone he hates."

a look of hurt flash over seokjin's eyes. jeongguk was slowly beginning he had a terrible way with words. "thanks for helping me feel better." the brunet stood up, nearly knocking the chair over with how fast he stood up.

"wait, jin! i didn't...i don't mean that he hates-"

"i'm going home early," seokjin hissed, a few tears falling from his eyes as his limbs grew shaky again. "tell namjoon that if he hates me so much, he shouldn't ask for me to be his slave. it's immature and stupid, really, and makes me feel like shit."

"jin, i..." it was pointless to try and argue. the older had already left.

a small sigh escaped his lips as somebody tapped on his shoulder. now, who's mad at me this time? he thought as he turned around.

hobi now stood in front of him, eyes darting around the room, but never meeting his gaze. the boy's hair was a bit ruffled and he was sweaty, causing some of the ends to stick to his forehead. "can i-" he gulped, tapping his index finger against his thigh. "can i tell you something?"

"if you're asking for my opinion, that's not a good idea. i've already made two people run away tonight and i've never had a real conversation with either of them before."

hobi shook his head and grabbed onto jeongguk's hand, leading the younger to the closest classroom which had, luckily, been left unlocked. "jeongguk, i'm not asking for advice, i just need to tell someone and you're the first person i saw that i knew." he took in a deep, shaky breath. "jimin gave me a blow job tonight."

"what? if that's all you have to tell me, i don't see why you want to keep it so private. how was it?"

"that's not the important thing, now shut up!" jeongguk obliged, allowing hoseok to talk. "he gave me one because i told him he had to as favor since i gave him yoongi's number and added to him a groupchat, but we both promised it would be nothhing more than that, and only a one time thing."

jeongguk hummed, invested in what hoseok was saying.

"well, uh, we both kinda broke the first part of that promise tonight and had sex in the bathroom stall?"

the younger male choked on his own spit. "i'm sorry. sex? like your dick...a-and his ass...and you.."

"yes! and i don't know what do, because i like yoongi but he likes yoongi but he also looked so, y'know? there's something there for him. do you get where i'm coming from?" hoseok waved his arms frantically in the air. "i just don't know! i'm so confused, because i think i'm starting to like jimin also!"

jeongguk leaned against the board, eyebrows knitting together in confusion. "i thought you weren't asking me for advice."

"did i say anything about advice? no. all i said was 'i'm confused, i don't know what to do.' i never said 'help.'" hobi let his arms fall to his sides. "in fact, i'm done ranting now and i'm extremely worn-out so i'm gonna go home. wanna come with?"

seeing as jeongguk hadn't been there that along, he was going to deny, but there wasn't really much left for him there seeing as he made two people upset and another person was being an asshole. "yeah, i guess so. wanna bring yoongi with?"

"nah, he's mad at you because you can't 'figure out your dick,' apparently," hobi replied, using air quotations. "you're just making everyone mad, hm?"

"yeah, i know. don't remind me."

this chapter was a mess!! i'm sorry i'm so bad at writing ))':