[08]

༺ ༻
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

You fell asleep in my arms.

You looked so ethereal while asleep, I couldn't stop staring.

I stroked my finger across your cheek, carefully trying not to wake you.
But you stirred awake your chocolate brown eyes sparkling in the sun.

"...Tae--Yoongi?"

Ouch.

"Hey..you had a good rest?"

"Yes, thank you."

You rubbed your eyes and slowly sat up while still on my lap, i wrapped my arms around your waist, nuzzling your neck.

You gently pushed me away and pursed your lips.

"I..uh..look about what i said..it was in the heat of the moment..can we forget what i said?"

My lips trembled while holding a small smile and my eyes burned from upcoming tears.

"Yeah it's fine"

"Thanks..well bye!"

You quickly got up and rushed to go back inside the school while I stood by the tree crying my ass off.

It will never change huh?

You'll never like me.

ㅇㅇㅇ
JIMIN P.O.V
         ㅡ

As I quickly left from Yoongi, I ran to the bathroom, I didn't even notice I was shaking.

I'm developing feelings for you...but I can't make the same mistake of being hurt again, I can't RISK that. You're so sweet and caring to me, You're making it so hard not to give in.

I already messed up by kissing you gosh..

ㅇㅇㅇ

YOONGI P.O.V
              ㅡ
You're always hurting me yet I'm still here trying to get to you.

ㅇㅇㅇ
Please vote or comment if you'd like! -k