outcast? killjoy?

hello guys! 🙇🏽‍♀️ sorry to disappoint you if you were expecting another chapter of killjoy but i would like to address something important real quick!

if you guys may or may not know the famous horror text au as known as outcast, you might be wondering why is it so similar to killjoy?

i have a lot of people coming up to me, both on my message board and private messages, mentioning why are the both stories very similar. wattpad does not let me reply to messages (because of the maintenance issue sobs) regarding that so this is my reply to all of them. 🤟🏽

some accused the outcast author @/flirtaus of plagiarism so to clear things up, i spoke with her and she's a very likeable girl! 🙆🏽 i'll take her word for it if she says that she never read my story, i won't doubt her. a group of you mentioned that she might have took inspiration from killjoy or have read it.

she told me that her inspiration came from a fan-made taekook video, writing prompts and her favourite gameplay youtuber, kubz scouts!

the fan-made video:

i'm extremely happy that her story was able to reach out to a lot of ARMYS and bring them together! nothing makes me more happy to see fanfictions uniting a fandom. 🤓

that's why i started a wattpad account to share my stories and unite a community with my creations. 🙇🏽‍♀️ i have met some lovely and adorable people along the way during my humble beginnings with this application.

i don't mind killjoy not having a huge recognition. some of you told me that it should but i personally feel that my language skills aren't there, and plus the story might be too confusing for some. 🙊 abstruse is probably going to be the same HAHAHAHA!

outcast is great in a way that connects everyone together and that's why people love it so much. (and me HAHAHA i live for game concepts) 😂  i'm really glad that there's another author who can execute horror game concepts very well and created an amazing story!

i don't own the game concept, anyone could have come up with it 🙆🏽 i just happened to make a story based on the WINGS album with a horror game concept back in 2016 when my 16 year old self was way more imaginative. (HOHO)

i really thank all of you for being worried/concerned! also for re-reading killjoy even though it's been completed ages ago 🙆🏽💞

thank you for reading and i hope all of you have a pleasant day/night ahead! rest well everyone ❤️

xx joy