ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Eunha's Pov:

Eunha's Pov:

~~~Sunday~~~

"Why so early??? I want to sleep innnn" I whined practically to nobody.

Then I realized why I have to get up early so I stood up right away and get out of the bed making me fall on my butt.

"Awww SHeet" I cursed.

"Stupid bed. Stupid alarm clock" I hissed and stood up from the floor to get ready and meet up with NCT 127 oppadeul.

After I finished, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast then I texted nct oppas if they are allowed to go out and taeyong oppa replied that they can go  out. So I told him to meet me at sunny's cafe near Sm ent. I went out of the house and walk my way to the cafe which is about 12-14 minutes walk but it's early morning so I decided to walk rather than take my car.

I arrived at the cafe and take a seat near the window.While scanning on my phone to avoid boredom, I heard the door opened so I looked at where the door is and saw nct. I immediately stood up and ran towards them and called them.

" Oppa!!!" I shouted so that they can hear me.

"Dongsaeng!!"

"Aegi yahh~!!"

They enveloped me in a hug and I threw in a 'Long time no see'. After our "little reunion" I ushered them to come and sit. We all sat down and started our catching up time with each other since it's been a while.

While we were talking , Mark oppa suddenly tapped my shoulder and got my attention so I look at him with a questioning look.

"Eun ha, do you know that guy?? Because he is glaring at us"He asked me pointing at the right side behimd me.

I turned to look at where he is pointing and saw Min yoongi glaring at us and when he noticed me staring, he just smirked.

" What the heck is he doing here???" I asked myself quietly .

" U....uh..uhmm y..yes oppa i know him" I answered back.

"Oh ok" mark oppa replied then started talking with the others.

A little while I saw yoongi walking near us so I just acted normal and started chatting with them even though I'm heck nervous on what will unfold in front of me.

"Are you okay, Eunha?" I think taeyong oppa noticed my nervousness

" What's the problem, eunha? ". He asked me.

" Ummm nothing oppa" I just gave him a smile.

"Okay then" He placed an arm around my shoulder and continued in chatting when we heard a loud thud which made us look to where that sound came from.

Low and behold, an angry Min yoongi with his arms crossed. I Tried my best not to roll my eyes in annoyance but I gotta admit though, he's hot when he's angry---

"wait what? The hell am i saying? Snap out of it Jung eunha" I Scold myself internally.

"Dont touch my girl!!" He shouted at us but taeyong oppa didn't remove his arms around me.

"this is not gonna end well"

"I SAID GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY GIRL!" He shouted with anger.

"Who are you to claim eunha?She's not an object to claim" Taeyong oppa bravely said.

" oh, me I'm his boyfriend"He replied.

" WHAT? Im NOT your girlfriend" I replied back.

Yoongi walked towards me and pulled me closer to him then whispwred something in my ear.

"YOU are MINE !! Only mine" He whispered.

"No!! I'm not anyone's property nor yours" I replied a bit scared at him at this point.

"Oh sweety you are mine whether you like it or not" He smirked at me.

"You're crazy Min Yoongi" I told him but he just rolled his eyes at me then he walked out of the cafe.

I went back to nct oppadeul and said sorry about what happened earlier. Then we hanged out for an hour more until they had to leave so I bid goodbye to them. I head outside and started walking home when a car honked at me making me look at the direction to see Min yoongi.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Get in. I'll drop you off at your house" He told me.

"Thank you but I don't want to. Have a great afternoon" I continued walking.

He honked his car again and looked at me.

"I'm not asking you if you want. I'm telling you to get in. It's almost 12pm and it's so sunny" He told me and ignored him.

Thinking he stopped, I was about to look around when I was lifted off the ground.

"What the?? KYAHHHHHH--" I was stopped from screaming by yoongi pecking my cheek.

"Shut up will ya" He said annoyed and place me inside the passenger seat.

I begrudgingly told him my address and he dropped me off at home.

"Don't you dare try coming here min yoongi. Leave me alone because you are not my boyfriend and will never ever be" I said glaring at him.

"Thank you for dropping me off, have a great day ahead" I thanked him and walk out of the car then enter the gate, closing it afterwards.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Stop messing with my life MIN Freakin YOONGI!!!!" I let out an annoyed scream once I'm inside the house since I am alone. Because my parents decided to not have any maids anymore so yeah.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟬 / 𝟮𝟭