Chapter 83

A/N: Okay. On to chapter 83. It's a bit of a filler. There won't be a day to day of the honeymoon, but we will be covering a few more days. There is a lot of discussions that need to be had. This chapter has a bit of Adrianne and Kim in it because they will probably be missing in the next chapter. Chapter 86 (ish) will be the next time jump. The third part of the story will have little time jumps in it as well. It won't be day to day, but week to week and then will skip a few months, have a scene, and then skip a few more or something like that.

There are sexy times in here. And for those who asked where they are having their honeymoon... the original Author didn't have a specific place in mind. It's just a rental on the beach in a small town (still in CT).

Anyway, thank you and enjoy.

~/~/~/~

"I figured you'd be out here." Camila teased as she walked out of the front door and saw Lauren sitting in one of the chairs on the little porch, one leg pulled up to her chest while she fiddled with her camera. "I also figured you would have your camera as well."

Lauren beamed and set it down on the little table next to her before she called Camila over. "Well, you got all of my attention yesterday, so it's only fair it gets a little of mine today. Besides, I do need to take pictures so we can remember this time better in the future." The raven-haired explained as she wrapped her arms around Camila who sat down on her lap and sipped her coffee. "Can I have a sip?"

"No," Camila answered flatly, pulling her mug away from Lauren's hands. "There's no creamer in it and I don't want to hear you complain."

"God, I love this marriage thing. It makes you so much more comfortable with bossing me around."

"Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your voice?"

"Nooooo." Lauren teased back, the word dripping with sarcasm which earned her a narrowed glare.

"You think you're cute, but you're not," Camila stated before taking a sip of her coffee and looked out over the beach.

"Am I not?"

The brunette shook her head as Lauren wrapped her arms tighter around her. "Nope. You're frickin adorable is what you are."

Lauren laughed lightly and pressed her lips to Camila's shoulder, inhaling her light scent through her nose. This is what it could be like every day for the rest of her life. She had found a woman who knew her, inside and out and accepted her. Camila got her. She seemed to know exactly when to take offense and when to let things just slide away. Lauren wasn't naive, she knew there were going to be stressful times when they would fight or not be able to see eye to eye, having to compromise. But as long as she could remember times like this, then she knew they could always work things out, opening the line of communication again.

"There's a little shop just down the road. I thought we could walk there this morning and pick up a few things." Camila stated, interrupting Lauren's thoughts. "I really like this small, beachside, fishermen type community. It's like time stands still here."

"Time is kept by the changing of the tides, not the clock."

"Exactly. You and your poetic mind. I'll never get enough of it."

"That's good." Lauren retorted, moving her lips to the back of Camila's neck. "Because you're kind of stuck with it now."

"Damn."

"I know, right? Like I'm stuck with your nagging now."

"Guess it's a good thing you don't mind it then, huh?"

"Very."

~/~/~/~

"One thing I hate about the summertime," Kim began mumbling under her breath as she brought up another box into their new apartment. "Is the heat. Baby, it's already getting hot in here can you open the windows? See if we can get a breeze. I'm going to slip something cooler on."