Chapter seventeen

"Those brownies were soo good" jungkook says as we walk back into my apartment. "Agreed, are you staying the night?" I ask him. Last time i panicked and had to rush around to make a bed for him because he didn't want to ask. "Ugh..yeah...i need to talk to you...it's...important" he says scratching his head slightly. "Umm okay...what is it?" I ask him as he pushes me down onto a chair. "Its about that girl....i know...i know...you don't want to talk about it and you know she was just your mind playing tricks but....i think i found her" he looks at me and bites his lip nervously. "What...y..you found her?" I say stuttering slightly. "Yeah...i may..have..asked her to meet up...she said that its weird how you kinda made her up but...she'll tell you all about it....thats if you want to..?" He puts his head down.

I told them all that i didn't want to talk about her because i knew how I'd react. She wasn't real...but now. Now it's different. It's her but it isn't at the same time. Jungkook carried on talking to me while i fazed out. His saying that she looks the same, same name...same smile. I don't know what to do. She's real this time...i can touch her. I can feel her warmth. What if she isn't who i imagined though...i can't. I can't go through seeing her and her not being....the same.  What if it's a joke? A prank?...no jungkook wouldn't do that to me. He wouldn't want to see me like that....again. "Hoseok....please...will you at least meet her just this once...I'll even come...tae said he would to if you wanted....she even said that she didn't mind, she doesn't want you to be disappointed but she's willing to try......" his voice drains out. Does he mean like a...a...d..date. I've never been on one before.

"Please....me, tae, her and you just going out to get drinks...and yes i know...no alcohol for me....will you come...?" He wanted me to go. He hoped to see me smile and laugh along with somone i loved in my mind....he just wanted me happy.

"....o...okay....i guess.....and yes no alcohol for you" my voice somwhat strong. For once since the tumour I'm actually going to see her face again. And her smile, the smile that kept me alive.