Part 31

"Hey devi maiyya" Khushi exclaimed suddenly startling Arnav.
Arnav: What happened?
Khushi: Arnav ji! I didn't inform anyone at home that I'll be late and its too late. They must be worried.

Arnav(relaxed): Don't worry! I have informed Payal that we'll have dinner with Clients after that I'll drop you and about being worried now I know how much who cares there about you.

Khushi: ohh
Arnav : yeah!
Khushi: Thank you
Arnav: You don't have to! I just need one thing from you.
Khushi: What is it?

Arnav: "Khushi! I am not letting you stay there for long." Khushi looks at him confused, but Arnav continued.

Arnav: "I am going to talk about us with Di and Nani tomorrow." Khushi looked at him shocked.

Khushi: No!
Arnav: Why? You don't have to worry Di and Nani will be really happy, you are already their favourite.
Khushi: I know but I don't want anyone to know about us before Akash ji and jiji gets married.

Arnav: Why? What's the probelem?
Khushi: I told you everything before didn't I?  Please Arnav ji first let jiji and Akash ji get married then I'll do whatever you say, till then I don't want to bear more hate. I want this marriage to happen without anyhurdles, please Arnav ji.

Arnav: "Fine! I'll not speak anything to anyone in fact I wanted to do it for you Khushi, you know I don't believe in this rituals either. For me you are already mine and after what happened
today I know you had also accepted me with your heart completely." he speaks thinking about their earlier intimate moments.

Khushi: I did because 'I trust you Arnav ji'.

Arnav: And I promise you that with the
trust you have given yourself to me, 'I'll never let you down'. You'll find me in your every step supporting you, for me from today, from this moment on you are "Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada" and I can't wait to tell this to world but for you I'll wait.

Khushi hugged him feeling overwhelmed with the love he is showering on her. Today she is feeling cherished . She didn't remember when she felt it last time. Its not like Payal
and Babu ji didn't love her but they also had their responsibilities, but now she have Arnav ji. He's only hers, she don't have to share his love with anyone and this thought made her happiness increased.

Coming out of hug and wiping her tears Arnav speaks again "Now stop this crying and listen I don't want to hear what you said today again. You are not going to sacrifice me for
any stupid reason like this, they can't see you happy its their probelem that doesn't mean that you'll sacrifice your life like that for their selfishness and if you said again than you know "ASR" he never let go of his possessions." Khushi giggles and nodded.

Arnav: "Now let me drop you at that so called home." Arnav said sarcastically and Khushi smacked him on his arm.

To be continued.......