Games

Neira was up before dawn. No need to stay here longer than necessary. She would meet the alpha, realize he was once again not enough, and try and get as far away from people and wolves as she could.

She had folded the t-shirt on the chest in favor of her wolf skin for this meeting and found a nice spot within the forest to wait. Sada had found her just before dawn, tail wagging and a lick at her chops. Neira nipped at the grey wolfs shoulder in greeting, tail swaying low. Her male, the darker grey wolf from the night before was watching Sada quietly.

He just sat there, letting his female rub her body all over Neira in greeting. Neria was sure that if it had been another male Sada was rubbing up on... there might as well be blood dripping from his jowls now.

The other wolves were gathering now too, watching Sada leap and bound all over the place, her sleek paws turning up mud.

Sada was a prize to these wolves, the only female in their pack. Most packs had one at least, but some were all males. Females were prized to a pack and protected at all costs.

Sada stilled, tail ceasing its wag. Every wolf turned its head to the north.

Neira rose off of her haunches and turned her head too. She waited for a smell to hit her but the wind was not in her favor today. It was blowing north, no doubt carrying her scent toward the approaching wolf.

She could not see him yet, but she noticed Sada move away from her, head low. She crawled under her mate, licking his throat.

She heard the growl before the saw him. Lips pulled back over his canines snarling and his head came into view from the shadows. She had been expecting a black wolf, or perhaps a dark brown. Most alphas were born with darker fur, but this wolf was a mixture of grey and copper. His black nose curled at her, normal for an alpha wolf in the presence of dominance...

She snarled back, tongue jutting out to lick her canines.

He was rather large, larger then she had seen in a long while. This would be fun.

His whole body came into view, legs going wide, head raising in the air. She took up the same position only to realize how much larger he was than her.

She didn't waver. He was a large wolf yes but she had seen larger.

Sada whimpered from under her male sensing the challenge in the air.

He attacked first, going low on her shoulder which she easily avoided. Snapping at his rear, just missing flesh and he darted out of her way.

He lunged again at her now open hide quarters.

She was ready for it and rolled out of the way. He caught her belly up just as she knew he would have planned. Her hind legs came up, claws coming up to kick at his exposed underbelly. He snapped at her face and she began to smell blood.

First blood was hers.

He jumped off her, sparing a glance at his shredded stomach. She had only gotten three good swipes at him but it had been enough.

His copper eyes turned to her, alight in the morning sun.

And then he was leaping right over her, surprising her completely. His teeth came down on her neck, throwing her to the ground. She tried to get back on her paws but she wasn't fast enough.

In the next moment, he had his teeth on the back of her neck pinning her head in the soil. He was completely on top of her now, using his weight to crush her body into the dirt.

She shuddered. No one had even come close to winning a fight against her. And yet... this male had her pinned in a matter of moment.

Her head spun.

Parts of him were touching her that had never been touched by another male. Hell, this had never happened before. This was the first time she had been pinned, dominated. She felt his teeth begin to pierce the skin of her neck, his rear tucking closer to her own.

She snarled, vibrating through her and into his body. He snarled back, pressing himself even closer. She tucked her tail in between her legs, trying to block the male out.

He could do it, take her right here in front of his pack. It was custom after all. She had never lost a fight with a male, not once, and because of that, she had yet to find a worthy male to ride out her heat. If a female challenged a male and he won, she was his. That's how they chose.

Submissives just picked whoever they pleased, whenever they pleased and it was done right then. Females were claimed as soon as he had her pinned beneath him and as was custom he had the option to either deny the female or claim her.

That was unheard of... females were cherished.

So when the male didn't sink his body fully down on Neira, taking her, claiming her, in front of his pack she was shocked.

He stood releasing her neck and turning his back on her.

She was up and snarling all over again. How dare he.

She had waited and searched for years! Never finding anyone close to taking her down!

And he was just walking away.

She snapped at his tail, gripping it in her teeth. He whirled snapping at her neck and in the next instant she was pinned again, her head bent at an awkward angle.

He lowered down on her again but didn't take her. Just hovered above her growling into her throat.

And when he stood again, she actually whimpered.

He was turning tail on a female, a dominant female, an equal match. After all her searching...

He licked her neck this time, licked the blood that pooled from the wounds. She rolled on her side, showing him her belly.

Didn't he want her? Neira whimpered again.

His nose moved along her neck to her ribs, smelling her.

She could smell him now, earth soil, water and, sweat.

His nose dipped lower yet, taking in a long inhalation of her belly. And then his copper head dipped between her legs.

His nose was fucking cold.

He licked her once, tasting her, before snarling at her again. His muzzle lowered on her open throat and when she thought he would clamp down again, he didn't.

He just licked her fur and stood to his full height.

Neira rolled flat, so he hadn't dismissed her fully! She crouched brining her muzzle up under his chin to lick at his jowls. He growled lowly at her. She circled him in her crouch, tail tucked between her legs. He let her survey him. She smelt his back leg, long and hard, taking in as much as she could.

She crawled under him next, coming between his front paws to lick at his throat.

And then he stepped over her, dismissing her once again.

She sat in the dirt, looking after him as the other wolves greeted him. Sada was over to her in the next moment, licking her face.

She was so utterly confused. Why hadn't he claimed her? Was there something wrong with her?