23-Deal

Rosie's POV

My head was pounding from my hangover.

I opened my eyes and instantly realized that I was in Jonathan's room.

Why is it that I somehow wake up more often in his room then I do in my room!?

I was about to get out of bed until the door opened revealing Jonathan.

"You're awake." He said.

"No shit."

"Hey don't get sassy with me. If I hadn't brought you here you would have woken up in some strangers bed!"

I detected a hint of jealousy in his voice but I ignored it.

"Well, why didn't you just take me--" I realized that I didn't have my jacket on. And my stone is in my jacket. "Where's my jacket!?"

"On the side table next to you." He said in a 'Duh' tone.

I looked over and saw my jacket was neatly folded.

I grabbed it and unfolded it. I checked the inside pocket to see if my stone was still there.

To my relief it was.

I let out a breath o wasn't aware I was holding in and left the stone in the pocket.

"I have to go." I slid on my boots that were on the floor and grabbed my jacket in my hands.

"Why? You don't need to hide yourself anymore." Jonathan stopped me from leaving.

"You don't understand."

"Yes, I do. You are insecure because of your mother--"

"Are you serious!?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well I just thought--"

"You thought wrong! If people want to compare me to my mother that's their problem. What I care about is my family dead!"

"What?"

"You wouldn't understand. Now if you excuse me I need to go find Josie."

"She's downstairs bu--"

"She is!" I felt my anger rise.

I pushed past Jonathan and walked down into the living room.

She was sitting on the couch filing her nails.

I place my jacket on the coffee table.

I grabbed her by the collar of her dress and slammed her into the wall.

"You phsyco bitch! Do you have any idea what you have done!" I yelled in her face.

She looked scared but tried to mask it. "Y-yeah I exposed a liar."

"Rosie let her go!" I heard Jonathan behind me.

"I can't! This bitch put my family in danger!" I yelled without letting her go.

"What are you talking about!?" Josie shrieked.

I threw her into the couch roughly and turned on the tv to the news channel.

"In other news, the daughter of Hailey Ryder, Rosalinda Ryder, is now reported alive and well. She was spotted in a local high school in disguise. Black hair with a blue streak and blue contacts. If anyone sees her please report her to the local police station." The news anchor spoke.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I pointed to the t.v.

"So now your a criminal." Josie crossed her arms over her chest.