Relationship?!

Like deadass. I might look nice, but bitch u don't want to be on my bad side.

Lets continue with the story.
~~~~~~~~~

"Noooo!!" Screamed Mel on top of her lungs. She was currently on the floor laying on her knees, as Tessa told her on what she did, or in other words, interrupted. It made me kinda embarrassed on how she was here, and how she was explaining it.

Jaden was next to me, sitting on a chair, and Adrien just sat on the bed like before. But this time, not that close to me; he was also embarrassed.

"So...." Jaden said looking at both of us awkwardly. "What's going on, here." He said gesturing at Adrien and I.

I blushed recalling the earlier events, we almost kissed. And Adrien was doing it willingly, it wasn't at the heat of the moment like that party. It was, more like he wanted too, and so did I.

I became so submissive towards him; I hate it!

I started to take small sips of water, from the cup that was sitting right next to me on my desk. Trying to ignore his question.

"We are in a loving relationship." Said Adrien like it was nothing; I chocked on my water and just spat my water out of my mouth.

I started coughing, trying to breathe. Jaden just looked at him, wide eyed in shock and with his mouth agape. Mel and Tessa were also shocked, and now were laying on the floor. Maybe they fainted? I don't know but I can't concentrate.

It took a few seconds for Jaden to regain composure, he then pat my back a little, trying not to hurt my now healing ribs, and dislocated arm. After the water stopped sliding into my lungs, I looked at Adrien; my eyes a bloodshot red from all my coughing, my face flushed from all color, and then immediately replacing my tannish skin was a rosy pink color. In other words....... I was dying.

"What- Did-You-Say." I said in between pants. He just looked at me and smiled.

"Jaden honey, I just remembered we need to do an errand that my dad said." Mel said as she got up from her fainted state. "Come on."

"Huh?" Jaden said and then was pulled by Mel by his arm. "But we just got here."

"Do you want to make my father angry? No right, so let's go." She said as she exited the room.

"See you later Hunter!" He yelled as he exited the room.

Now Adrien, Tessa and me were in the room.

"Oh look; I suddenly got explosive diarrhea. Need to get myself checked out. Bye!" She yelled as she left.

'My sister just gets weirder and weirder, every time I see her.' I thought.

"So..." Adrien said interrupting me from my thoughts. I looked at him and he just had an embarrassed look in his face. "We're alone once again."

"Yeah..." I said avoiding his gaze. "So, loving relationship?" I said as a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"What? It's going to happen." He said as he also chuckled. "Cutie pie." He said as he winked at me.

"Oh My God!" I said as I laughed. "Not this again." I said laughing.

"You didn't think I forgot, did you?" He said as he laughed. "I will never forget." He said as He came closer to me.

"You're such an idiot." I said as I wiped an invisible tear away from my right eye.

"I wonder, do you see without your glasses?" He Said coming closer, our faces just inches apart. I could actually see without my glasses, I just like wearing them. There like my other body part, I could be without them, but I don't like it.