Chapter 28: Ignored?

Jaehee's P.O.V.

It's been 3 days, since I started avoiding Kai. After Taemin told me that Kai is indeed Mr. Stranger, I started to think about the first time we met. I first met him in that exact same place where I met Mr. Stranger— which is in the narrow lane. Every time, I went to that narrow lane, Kai was the one I saw there. So, I'm starting to believe that Kai is really Mr. Stranger.. but why didn't he tell me this? Why did he hide this from me? Am I not worthy enough of his trust?

Yes, I know it's so childish of me to ignore Kai in three days but what the hell? He knew I was looking for him as Mr. Stranger and he didn't tell me the truth!  Aish! One question is really bothering me, a question kept pounding on my head and its ‘why didn't Kai tell me he's Mr. Stranger?’. Why is he hiding things from me?

Waking me up from my thoughts, I heard my bedroom door slowly opened and I saw Kyungsoo entered it.

“Kai's downstairs. He said he wants to see you.” Kyungsoo said as he walked toward me and sat on the edge of my bed.

“Hm, I'm not in the mood to talk to him right now.” I said, forcing a smile at Kyungsoo oppa.

“Why? What's wrong? Are you guys having a little misunderstanding?” He asked as he tapped my knees.

I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

“Okay. I'll just tell him to leave and if you're hungry, just go downstairs, okay?” He said, shooting me his reassuring smile and I nodded my head then he left the room.

Kai's P.O.V.

I can't understand Jaehee. Why did she suddenly ignored me? What happened? Is it about our first date that is postponed? Well, I already apologize about that. What's going on now?

Right now, I'm patiently waiting for Kyungsoo hyung to go downstairs with Jaehee as I'm sitting here on their couch.

Minutes later, I saw Kyungsoo hyung going downstairs alone. I guess Jaehee is still mad at me. I quickly stand up as I saw Kyungsoo hyung approach me. “Doesn't she still want to talk to me?” I asked, with my eyes full of sadness.

“I'm sorry, Kai but I have to say yes.” Kyungsoo answered as he felt sympathy for me.

“Oh.” That's all I managed to say. “Sorry for the trouble. I think I better go now. Thank you for your hospitality, hyung.” I said, trying to smile.

“Okay, I'm really sorry about how Jaehee act. Please understand her.” Kyungsoo said.

I just nodded my head and smiled at him then walked my way outside their house.

As I got inside the driver's seat of the car, I decided sent her a message first before driving away.

To: Jaehee

«“Jaehee. Please let's talk. I want to know why you're giving me a cold shoulder. Please, Jaehee. I'll be waiting for you.”»

Jaehee's P.O.V.

As I fiddled my phone, I notice a new message received. I opened it and it's from Kai.

From: Kai

«“Jaehee. Please let's talk. I want to know why you're giving me a cold shoulder. Please, Jaehee. I'll be waiting for you.”»

I read the message over and over again silently, thinking how pitiful Kai is. Not knowing why am I mad at him. I want us to talk but I think I'll just get mad at him more.

I decided not to reply and put my phone on my night stand.

I exited my room and went downstairs to have a little chat with Kyungsoo oppa. As I got downstairs, I looked for him and found him on the kitchen.

“Hey, oppa.” I greeted him, timidly.

He slowly turned around and faced me. “Hey. Are you hungry?”

“Ah. No, oppa. I just want to have a little company.” I said as I smiled.

“Well, I'm about to leave for work. So—“

“I'll come with you in the coffee shop, if its okay with you.” I said, with a melancholic tone in my voice.

As he heard me say those word, his large cute eyes widened more, looking more surprised than ever. “Seriously? You wanna go to the coffee shop? Well, that's a miracle!” He teased.

“Oppa, don't tease me. I just don't want to be alone right now.” I frowned as I said that.

“Okay. You can come along with me!” He said, smiling as he put his arms around my shoulder. *sigh* I missed spending some time with oppa. Hihi.

----------------

As we arrived at his coffee shop, I saw the whole place full of a lot of customers. Whoa~! This place is getting popular! Good job, Kyungsoo oppa!

“Wow! this place is getting popular, oppa! Good job!” I said, smiling at him.

“Of course. I'm the man!” He joked, putting his hands up then we both laughed.

After hours of boredom, I noticed a familiar tanned guy entering the entrance of the coffee shop. Shit! Is that Kai? How did he know I'm here?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another lame update. I'm sorry guys. :( Please do Comment and Vote.

•×LuHainne