forbidden // Eddie

Age: thirteen/fourteen

Y/N - Your name
L/N - Your last name
N/N - Your Nickname

'Things kept falling part but you were the one that was with me in my hardest of times.' — Ghanshyam Kabra

Y/N'S POV
Your friendship was forbidden from the start by Eddie's mother, for you and your family had a bad reputation.

A whore was what your mother had been labelled after giving birth to a bastard child, and what can they say, according to the gossip, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

A crackhead was the label your late father was branded with after committing suicide via your mother's prescribed sleeping pills. The gossip has it all wrong, yet no one would believe you besides the victims of gossip themselves.

Beverly Marsh was the one who had taken you under her wing after she found you lying in the abandoned school hallway on the first day of middle, beaten, bruised and crying from Greta and her pack of vicious bitches. After that, you had toughened up and depended on Beverly for almost everything. Your mother loved you when she wasn't drunk, which is almost never. You were poor, your family of two only relying on child support to get you through the day. Most of which went towards your mother's alcohol funds, but you managed to sneak a few dollars without your mother noticing for lunch and the occasional second hand piece of clothing. Nevertheless, it got you through.

Eddie became one of your closest friends after you and Bev joined the Losers Club. He had been uneasy about you at first, knowing of your label, but he learnt not to judge a book by its cover and soon began to have feelings for you. You couldn't deny you had feelings for him too, but you didn't want to ruin your friendship if he didn't feel the same way.

You had stormed into the crackhouse together just half an hour before hand.

HALF AN HOUR BEFORE HAND

Eddie's screams could be heard from the other side of the door, where you, Bill and Richie stood, having to choose between three doors. The first one had been horrifying, Betty Ripsom's partially dismembered corpse had definitely shaken the three of you. It wasn't until Eddie screamed again did you barge through the door labelled 'VERY SCARY'. The large demonic clown stood over your friend, whose arm was now broken, with his razor sharp teeth ready to bite.

"Hey Circus Freak!" You taunted the creature childishly. The dangerous entity turned, his crazy eyes attempting to focus on you before you swang the metal pole you had found, whacking IT upside the head. IT stumbled back a few steps before swiping at you, ITs claw catching your cheek and IT powerfully threw you against the wall that Eddie lay beside. Pain shot through your whole body as you collapsed beside your hysterical best friend, your head aching and your vision slightly blurry. You persisted on and threw the metal pole, groaning as your whole body shook, trying keep you supported. Beverly caught the pole and stuck it through ITs head, making IT shriek in pain before stumbling away. Richie rushes over to Eddie, grabbing his broken arm. Eddie coils away from him, screaming at him.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Richie looks at you and you frown in confusion, sitting up and attempting to stop your head from pounding.

"Y/N, distract him somehow." Richie says, gripping Eddie's arm tightly, preparing to snap it back into place.

"What do I do?" You ask frantically, trying to come up with a distraction as the boy squirmed and squealed under Richie's grip.