Go Team

Thank you for the 25k reads!! Here's another chapter for you guys!! :)

Thank you!

Go team!

It was a day before the big soccer match and we were watching the boys practice together with a crowd of females. They were clumped together in groups and I didn’t mind them as long as they leave me and Minny alone. Most of their fans now know not to mess with us two since it makes the boys mad at them.

“Luhan Oppa is so good at soccer, so manly!” A passing girl said loudly and stopped short when she saw us. She hurriedly walked away with her companion in tow.

“Your boyfriend is famous girl friend.” I said amused as Minny laughed. “He’ll like that one. She called Bambi manly.” I add chuckling.

“I know right.” Minny answered.

“You don’t have problems with that Min?” I ask.

“Nope. I trust Luhan and I know him.” Minny said in a firm tone and smiled fondly at the boy on the field.  He saw her, waved and blew a kiss making Minny giggle and me to roll my eyes. Yeah Luhan is nowhere near cheating over my best friend, he’s so smitten by Minny that he doesn’t look anywhere else.

“He’s lucky to have you, you know.” I said.

“I’m lucky to have him Flo not the other way around.” Minny corrected me smiling. When Minny talks about Luhan her whole demeanor changes. She just glows with contentment.

“Can I ask a personal question?”

“Of course you can.”

“Is it love then Min?”

“Yes. I love Luhan more than anything else Flo. Isn’t it obvious?”

“I just wanted to confirm it.”

“Right you like to hear the actual words before you assume something right?”

“Yup. I’m happy for you then.” I said putting my arms around her to give her a hug.

I haven’t got to talk to Minny for awhile. Talk like normal best friends do, talk over boys, things and stuff only females will understand. Come to think of it I haven’t got time to talk to any of them besides the passing everyday chatter.

“Girls heads up!” Chen shouted as a ball went sailing directly towards us. The other girls screamed and scurried away. I raised my arm to shield both Minny and I since there was no time to move away. The ball hit it hard and my shoulder throb in protest.

Luhan was running towards us with an apologetic expression. He must be the one who kicked the ball.

“Sorry Flo.” He said taking the ball from me.

“I wasn’t planning on stealing your girl friend so stop hitting me with a ball.” I answered grinning. I looked at Luhan closely. He was sweating but he didn’t look in pain or anything. Of course he will look tired since he was practicing but he was also smiling.

“Sorry.” Luhan repeated.

“It’s okay. Go back to practice.” I said shooing him away. “You’re disturbing my date with Minny.”

Minny laughed and pulled me closer to her.

“Yeah Oppa. We’re having a girl date. Go back to practice.” Minny teased.

“Not jealous but I would like to mention that you two are crazy.” He said kissing Minny on the cheek and ruffling may hair before running back to the rest. “We’ll be finished in a bit.”