crazy or not // Beverly

GIRL x GIRL

Age: fourteen/fifteen

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Nickname

Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy — MATT NGUYGEN

Y/N'S POV
You quickly ride over to Bev's house after hearing her desperate sobs on the phone. Something was obviously wrong and you knew better than to just wait around. If Beverly was in danger, you wouldn't let her face it alone. You knew everything — about Bev's dad, about this fucking clown. You had been apart of the Losers Club for as long as you could remember and Beverly intrigued you, mesmerised you even. You quickly throw your bike down on the grass and race over to Bev, who was waiting on the front porch. You were the first one there.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Did IT-"

"Y/N, calm down. It's okay. I'm fine, just a bit shaken." She whispers, grabbing your cheeks and gazing into your eyes. Your heart beat a million miles a second and you couldn't help but feel disappointed sink in when her hands leave your face.

"I can't help but worry, Bev. It's not safe in that house. I want you to leave, you know that." Concern lacing your voice.

"I know, but you know I can't. My dad..." She trails off.

"That's the whole point! That man is disgusting and I would hate myself if anything were to happen to you." Beverly smiles at you softly, and only now do you begin to notice how incredibly close both of you are. You watch her lean in and you follow suit, playing a dangerous game. Your lips were close to touching when Richie yelled.

"Why did you want us here, Bev?!" The two of you move away each other, ignoring the wide-eyed stares and eyebrows raised from the Losers Club. They'd been feeling the tension between you two for a while now, but didn't want to say anything, just in case the situation spiralled.

"My dad would kill me if he realised I had boys in the house." You smirk, making your way up the stairs to the front door.

"I don't think it's boys he should be worried about." Richie mumbles under his breath and Stan smacks him on the back of the head.

"Richie volunteers to keep an eye out." Stan glares at the boy and everyone else makes their way towards the front door.

"What do I do if he comes back?" Richie whines desperately.

"Do what you do best, start talking." Eddie sasses and you try not to laugh as Beverly opens the door, inviting you all in.

"Only for you, Eddie Spaghetti." You watch the cheeky boy wink flirtatiously at his germaphobic friend. Eddie scoffs and sticks his tongue out at Richie before entering the house. You're the last one to walk in. Beverly dramatically bows, arm spread out as a motion to enter the house. You giggle at your crush.

"Why thank you, Madame." You curtsy before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the house, shutting the door behind the two of you. Not letting go of your hand, Beverly guides them to the bathroom. Mike notices the close proximity and hand holding, winking at you. You scoff and flip him off as Beverly opens the bathroom door. A range of gasps meet the air as you spot the blood-covered room. The whole room, even the ceiling, is drenched in blood.

"What. The. Fuck." You hear Eddie murmur under his breath as he stared at the room, his mouth wide.

"Geez, Eds. Trash Mouth is teaching you too many new words. That won't be appreciated by Mama Krasbrak." You tease him and the small boy shoves you before taking a puff from his inhaler.

"What the h-hell happened in h-h-here?" Bill asks, his gaze not leaving the room.

"If I told you, you would think I'm crazy." You turn to Bev as if to ask her really.

"Bev, we're currently looking at a room that is covered in what we assume is blood. I think we're all a just a bit crazy at the moment." Beverly sighs, letting go of your hand and your heart immediately feels discouraged.

'Why would she like you, Y/N? She's probably isn't even into girls, besides she and Bill shared a pretty close moment during the third grade Christmas pageant.' You mentally scold yourself as your friend begins to explain her situation.

"My father can't see it. It's like only kids can see this shit. I heard whispering from my sink and then blood just started spitting out like a fucking fountain. I got changed because my clothes and body was covered, but I kind of need your help to clean this up." You hear some of boys stifle groans and speak up.

"Of course, we'll help you, B. You are our friend, after all!" You speak quite loud, giving the boys a knowing glare and they all begrudgingly agreed, grabbing buckets, gloves and sponges from a nearby cupboard. You begin scrubbing every inch of the room with the help of the boys. Afterwards, you empty all of the blood into the tub. The boys leave to go check up on Richie, you and Beverly remaining in the bathroom. You break the silence as you stood in the now-clean room.

"Richie and Eddie, hey?" You joke, nudging her with your elbow. She laughs and your heart melts, you love that damn laugh.

"Oh yeah, Richie and Eddie are both about as straight as Stan's hair." You raise an eyebrow, smirking.

"And how would you know that, Miss Sexuality Expert?" You ask teasingly and she glances down at your lips before glancing back at your eyes, scooting forward so your faces were inches away from each other, just like earlier. You pray in your head that the boys won't interrupt again. Beverly smirks back at you, a flirty tone in her voice.

"Because my gaydar goes crazy when it's around the Losers Club, and I don't think it's just the boys." She then leans forward and connects your lips, her hands moving to hold your cheeks. Your hands graze over her hips as you reciprocate the lip lock. You pull away soon after, staying within close range of each other.

"How did you know?" You ask softly, referring to your sexuality. Her eyes light up as she tucks a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Call it a gay's intuition." She winks before pecking your lips again. The two of you walk out of the house, your hands intertwined and a newfound look in your eyes, gazing lovingly at each other.

BONUS (GAY AF!)

"Hey Lovebirds, are you finally together?! Because I can see you eye fucking each other!" Richie yells to the two of you as you made your towards the Losers.

"Richie!" Eddie shrieks, playfully punching his shoulder. Richie swings an arm around Eddie's shoulder as your face flushes red.

"It's okay, Eddie Spaghetti. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that both of them are about as straight as Stan's hair." He pecks the short boy's cheek and Eddie becomes embarrassed, hiding his tomato hues in Richie's shoulder. Stan pouts.

"Why did you have to bring my hair into it?" Bill chuckles, playing with Stan's hair.

"Because even your sexuality could be compared to your hair, Stanley."

WORD COUNT: 1242 words