14

I know half of you probably don't listen to it but I couldn't be bothered looking for a picture :/ Also my Roblox friend showed this to me so thanks to DarkWolf ❤❤ 

"It's INSANE!" Hoseok said, after hearing Jeongguk and Taehyung's plan.

"Look, you guys don't have to do this but either way, V and I are dead," Jeongguk pointed.

"It's insane but it's also our only shot at actually surviving," Taehyung added.

"No, this is crazy, Jeon, your going to get us all killed," Namjoon said.

"I just said you don't have to join."

Hoseok sighed, "it's insane, but you are our friend, so we're with you, at least I'm with you."

Namjoon looked at Hoseok and Hoseok looked at Namjoon, "fine, I'm in, every good mafia had to start somewhere."

Taehyung nodded, "last chance to back out, we're attacking the Kims mafia house," he explained.

"I'm out," Namjoon said.

"NAMJOON!" Hoseok scolded.

"Do you think I'm crazy? The Kims are all probably just as fucked up as V, we're not even going to get a hit in!"

Taehyung put a finger up, "Suga, Baby G and I basically run that shit, everyone else is still very good. The plan is to get you guys to attack the first few waves, usually the very weak ones, while I 'attack' back. When they start to get harder, I'll turn, most people fear me there anyway."

"How do we know Suga and Baby G are in on this?" Hoseok asked.

"Baby G isn't tied down to shit with the Kims and a few people have gotten on his nervous there, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to kill a few of them. Suga, he's been looking for something to do for ages, not to mention he isn't particularly fond of the Kims either."

Namjoon sighed heavily, "fine, but on one condition, you have to tell me your names."

"The name's Kim Taehyung, while I'm pretty sure the other's are on board, I won't tell you their names unless I'm certain."

"Taehyung? Like the same as as that-."

Taehyung cut him off, "yes, I'm the quiet boy from primary school, no one would've guessed, moving on?"

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other and nodded.

~~

Yoongi and Jimin pull up, wondering why Taehyung would chose such a house to meet in, they walked to the front door, knocking loudly. There was the sound of foot steps and then Taehyung opened the door, jumping on Yoongi.

"You-."

Taehyung cut him off right away, "I have some explaining to do, Guky took me home and I stayed the night, I realised I was never going to be able to take down the Jeons without breaking Jeon's heart and mine. So we've come up with a plan to take out the Kims and we need your help," Taehyung said very quickly.

Yoongi set Taehyung down, sighing, only hearing a few things the younger had said. Yoongi and Jimin follow Taehyung into the house, they see Jeongguk, Namjoon and Hoseok, Jimin instantly tried to attack Namjoon, until Taehyung merely put a hand in front of Jimin's chest, stopping him.

"Suga, Baby G," Taehyung said, pointing to each if the males as he said their names.

"What the fuck is this V?" Yoongi asked.