CHAPTER 6

Recap :
Nandhini was walking along the clg corridors after finishing the formalities...suddenly she heard someone shouting at her name...she turned to see..

Present:

Nandhini turned to see the fab 4 xcept manik standing there with a wide grin in their face...

They all ran to her n hug her...

They broke the hug.

Cabir: choti..u alright na...did anyone say anything?

Nan: bhai...bhai..relax..no one say anything i m k...even i din meet anyone yet

Alya: baby..be careful i know u will handle everything...but be sure n don't trust anyone blindly...

Mukthi: yes doll u must b careful...

Nan: yess guyss...i will b more careful...

Navya: chalo...nw we will leave we just came to see u that u r k or nt...

Dhruv: guyss...we hv to leave..she need to go lecture...

Fab4 n navya:bye princess...

Nandhu bid bye to them n move towards her lecture hall..everyone was mesmerised by her beauty...she wished everyone with a smile and everyone look at her in amused...everyone know abt her...They were discussing among themselves..

Nandhu move towards a empty desk n sat there...

She was writing something in her dairy...someone call her n she raised to see a girl standing at her side..

Girl: hii can i sit here with u..if u don't mind

Nan: ya sure..

The girl seated beside nandhu..

Girl: i m khushi...khushi singh gupta

Nan: i m nandhini...nandhini murthy...

Khushi: oo so u r that nandhini..abt whom the whole clg is talking...

Nan : hmm may b...

Khushi: u are the princess of malhotra n murthy's na..

Nandhu nodded with a proud smile...

Khushi: then i m right

Nan: hw come everyone in clg know me..?

Khushi:vohh...yesterday 1 uncles n 4 boys came here..they call all the boys in a auditorium n warned them nt to bully u...

Nan nodded her head cursing her protective mens n at the same time smiling at their nature...

Khushi: n even seniors told that the boys are the alumni of this clg...

Nan: ya they are fab5...very famous band...n they are alumni n the elder one is THE RAJ MALHOTRA...

Khushi: OMG...RAJ MALHOTRA srsly...nandhu i want to meet him. ..my ambition is to join in one  of the top asian company n definitely it is either murthy or malhotra industries...

Nandhu chuckled at her excitement...

Nan: khushi...relax..we will go to home tdy..u can meet him there...

Khushi : thank u nandhu...but nt tdy may b some other day

With that they came to know each other...

Khushi told that she was an orphan.. her parents died when she was 8 yrs old...she was taken care by her nani...she was the hier of GUPTA INDUSTRIES...which is nt as popular nowadays...but it was the top most some years ago...