★Chapitre : Vingt - Sept★

********
Destiny is a force you can't run from. It WILL catch you its a matter of when. And it hunts you down more if your running from love.

Arden.

All I wanted if I was to be his, was for him to belong to me and only me. That day he brought back that girl with him the feeling I felt was one I promised myself I will never feel again.

Nikolaos was having my things moved into his room today. The thought of him and me in the same bed, had me bouncing up and down in my head.

Before we could do anything I had to get the family's signature tattoo.  The Pinyon Jay. The bird itself has no significant character to it but it means alot to Nikolaos.

The topic was never discussed and only Niko could tell the story. My gut told me it had something to do with the gray eyed portrait of the woman in his room. She was outstandingly beautiful. Nikolaos in his manly way looked like her.

For ink to mark my skin I had to know what made that bird so special.

That is exactly the reason why Nikolaos and I were currently having a stare off. I had posed the question to him after breakfast but he ignored me. So I took it upon myself to sit in his office and stare him down until he told me.

"Arden just get the damn Tattoo. You have to get it, it's our family symbol. What more do you need to know?" He looked pissed off now. I had been provoking him all morning.

"Does it have to do with the woman on your wall?...." His eyes glazed over. Niko stood up from behind his desk and came to a stand still in front of me.

"Fine. The woman on the wall is my mother and yes the bird has something to do with her. But that is all I am telling you. You get the tat and I will tell you the reason behind the bird. Deal?"

I shook my head and we both headed for his office door. "So where is the tattoo artist room located?" I asked. They had every thing they needed here.

"We don't have one. We have to leave the compound." Nikolaos said throwing his arm over my shoulder and pecking my lips.

"Ok, so you have everything else except a tattoo parlor. And that's why I believe you guys are mental." I laughed. I mean they had everything down to a freaking hospital here. And lets not forget the strip club.

The garage was still of any movement. Kyra had some shit she needed to take of.

"Choose any car." He motioned to the collection of cars. I loved them all but I had a favorite. It was a navy blue old time-ish Audi. I loved the make of it and from the smile on Nikolaos' face told me he thought the same.

"You have class." I rolled my eyes and got into the car after him. He pulled his seat belt on reached into his pocket and handed me a part of a gun.

"Attach it to your gun. You never know when some asshole will try to fuck with you. And the key is not to draw attention so you use a silencer to blow his brains out."

I made quick work of screwing it on to my gun. Then I placed it back under my skirt into the holster strapped onto my thigh. This would be the first time I was leaving the estate conscious.

The huge gates to the entrance didn't open like normal gates. It went into the ground then came back up once we passed through.

INK BEAUTY.