Chapter Seventeen

I know this May be boring but I needed a filler chapter before the real drama kicks in *laughs evilly* so PLEASEEEE bare with me .

17

Kylie's POV

My head rested on Levi's warm chest. His heart rate was so calm and steady... It was almost relaxing.

" I can't even believe tomorrow is the last full day I'm going to be with you. I'm not ready to let you go ," I whispered and snuggled up with him even more .

"Oh please . I'm going to be getting tackled a million times in the heat, while you're going to be experiencing the best summer of your life," he said back to me .

I chuckled .

"I don't know if it'll be the BEST summer."

We sat there for the next few minutes, just enjoying each other's company. That is until we heard a knock on the door.

I quickly got up suspecting it was Tyler.

"It's okay," Levi said. "My mom is the only person that knocks."

I still sat up, not really believing what he was saying.

"Come in," he said aloud and the door slowly opened .

To my relief, Levi was right .

Ms. Thompkins walked in, radiating her usual amount of energy. "Get your stuff ready for tomorrow. We're going to the beach!" She announced.

"Alright mom," Levi said and smiled.

I soaked in how much of a mama's boy he was. It was cute though. They shared an unbreakable bond and I soon felt a longing for what they had. My dad hadn't called me, or even tried to contact me. I hated to admit it, but he was the only real family I had-- other than an aunt in Nevada who I never spoke with after my mother died.

"Kylie are you alright?" Ms. Thompkins asked me .

"Yeah I'm fine," I said with an assuring smile . "Goodnight."

She smiled back at me . "Goodnight honey, goodnight Levi."

"Goodnight mom," Levi uttered just as she exited the room and shut the door behind her .

I suddenly started stressing over what I was going to wear tomorrow. I didn't want to wear a bikini in front of my boyfriend ! I've always been FULLY clothed around him, and the thought of him tuning in to every aspect of my body frightened me . What was I going to do?

"I'm gonna go to bed," I said shyly.

I was so glad Levi wasn't the type of boyfriend that forced me to do things that I wasn't ready for . Most guys would LOVE for their girlfriends to live in their house with them, just so they could have access to them for sexual purposes whenever they wanted . But Levi wasn't like that. He was so patient and loving. I knew I'd never find another guy like him.

He stood up and walked me to the door.

"Goodnight," he whispered before kissing me on the cheek.

"Night," I said before slipping out.

I went straight to my room, not wanting to run into...anyone. Pre-thoughts of tomorrow ran wildly throughout my mind as I attempted to go to sleep. Everything would be fine. I just needed some rest.

Slowly, my eyelids became heavy and then all at once, I was finally asleep.

***
Levi's POV

"Kylieeeeeee. When are you going to come out of the restroom? I want to swim with you" I said.

She slowly opened the handicap restroom door and walked out. Her bikini was red, which for some reason illuminated her brown eyes .

I stared dumb-foundedly, which made her even more uncomfortable .

"UGH!" She said and attempted to retreat back into the restroom .

"No, no, no," I said and pulled her arm, leading her to the ocean . "You look great."

I watched as her muscles relaxed, losing some of the tension .

I held out my hand, and she grabbed it almost instantly as the cool water brushed against our legs.

Kylie let out a squeal and I laughed.

"It's not even that bad," I said and settled into the water. It was up to our shoulders now .

"Speak for yourself," she said between her teeth and refused to come any further into the ocean.

I sighed. I slowly moved towards her.

"You're going to get into water," I said.

"No I'm not," she said glancing back at the shore.

When she looked back, I was dangerously close to her and I mischievous grin covered my face.

Before she could scream out my name, I pulled her completely into the water.

I laughed as she squirmed dramatically.

Once she got her balance, she glared at me. Slowly, she came closer and closer until her hands were shoving me under the water . I picked her up over my shoulders then threw her back as we both laughed.

I took in the last day I would have with her in a while. I didn't want to leave her, but this was my future that was on the line . I was going to miss her so much. I loved her..

::Tyler's POV::

I snarled as I saw Kylie and Levi swimming together. I casually clasped my hands together and wrapped my arms around my legs. Why did he always get the good girls. Not that I didn't care about Blair, I just didn't know if her intentions were pure .

Blair kneeled and sat next to me.

"Hey. You okay?" She asked me while rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said and smiled briefly at her . I tried not looking back over at my brother and his girlfriend again, but she already knew .

"I know you like her," she said.

My eyebrows scrunched up a little.

"It's obvious," she spoke again . So I wasn't hearing things.

I remained quiet and looked back onto the ocean.

Was it obvious?